#boibegin

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: #boibegin

Post by Russ »

Jackie Brown wrote:If only they were two turnips they would still be playing for the Province they love.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
One of those turnips sold himself out for money

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Jackie Brown
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Jackie Brown »

Russ wrote:
Jackie Brown wrote:If only they were two turnips they would still be playing for the Province they love.

Now he has the physical presence of a Turnip.

Gonna Party Like It's 1999
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

If you look at the comments online gushing about Rory today, compared to the #notmycaptain bollix of over a year ago. You can see how fickle social media is.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

Dave wrote:If you look at the comments online gushing about Rory today, compared to the #notmycaptain bollix of over a year ago. You can see how fickle social media is.
The way Rory handled himself during that farce is a measure of the man.
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Dave wrote:If you look at the comments online gushing about Rory today, compared to the #notmycaptain bollix of over a year ago. You can see how fickle social media is.
You'll see how the narrative was controlled by a vocal minority like Janny

Neill_M
Lord Chancellor

Post by Neill_M »

Jackie Brown wrote:
Russ wrote:

Now he has the physical presence of a Turnip.

Careful Now, the person in question may read this fourm >EW
GUBU
Novice

Post by GUBU »

In that case, can we ask him if he's come across any of his former team mates lately?
“It was a bizarre happening, an unprecedented situation, a grotesque situation, an almost unbelievable mischance.”
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Are we talking about the sex fiend who videoed a woman against her knowledge and wilfully distributed it?

Bart S
Lord Chancellor

Post by Bart S »

Dave wrote:Apart from the very occasional troll, this isn't divisive like flegs or anfums.
Dave. It was divisive and dont see how you can call some of the people who disagree with your view on here as trolls. Some are regular posters and hardly trolls.

You may not agree with them and for the record I also think the ultimate decision was wrong but people's opinion on this does differ.

You are not going to change your mind and nor are they. It's like bloody Brexit!

What will change over time is people's opinion on whether they should be allowed back as some will feel they have been dismissed for long enough. That is of course different from actively seeking them to be reinstated.

Now. ROG or Humph...
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Bart S wrote:
Dave wrote:Apart from the very occasional troll, this isn't divisive like flegs or anfums.
Dave. It was divisive and dont see how you can call some of the people who disagree with your view on here as trolls. Some are regular posters and hardly trolls.

You may not agree with them and for the record I also think the ultimate decision was wrong but people's opinion on this does differ.

You are not going to change your mind and nor are they. It's like bloody Brexit!

What will change over time is people's opinion on whether they should be allowed back as some will feel they have been dismissed for long enough. That is of course different from actively seeking them to be reinstated.

Now. ROG or Humph...
They both should be representing Ulster and we would have beaten Leinster if both were available

Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Bart S wrote:

Now. ROG or Humph...
What I'm talking about specifically is the issue of whether they (Paddy and Stu) should, in theory, be allowed back. Others have differing opinions on whether they might want to or the likelihood etc. Most that I have encountered on here agree that a lifetime ban as suggested by Slogan is wildly inappropriate. Even Nucifurher agreed it is possible. Trolls come on and say things they cannot back and then leave. That's deliberate provocation and trolling in my view.

Brexit is divisive in the UK because the vote was split with a small majority voting leave. I'm prepared to change my mind on brexit if someone can show me how my life will be better after withdrawal from the EU.
Bart S
Lord Chancellor

Post by Bart S »

Fair enough Dave :thumleft:

Logan just spewed sh*t about most things....or just disappeared.

I agree that most people in say 2 years times would accept them back IF this became something which Ulster wanted and the players also wanted.

I also agree with the poster who said that Petrie would need to a) want to and b) know he has irfu backing.

The other cold reality of it all is whether in 2 years time Ulster would be better with them. Given what has happened I think they would have to be almost nailed on starters for this to happen. Who knows how good Lowry will be by then.....to go with the world class Burns of course :D :stir:
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

I'm yet to meet someone who thinks Paddy and Stu being fired is good for Irish rugby

Cap'n Grumpy
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: second barrier up, at the half-way line ... or is the third?

Post by Cap'n Grumpy »

big mervyn wrote:
The way Rory handled himself during that farce is a measure of the man.
The way Rory handled himself during his career is a measure of the man.
I'm not arguing -
I'm just explaining why I'm right
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

A model professional. The only time I have ever watched him lose his cool was with beagle.