Ulster Rugby and the DUP

Fancy a pint? Join the crai­c and non-rugby topics here.

Moderator: Moderators

Big-al
Lord Chancellor

Re: Ulster Rugby and the DUP

Post by Big-al »

Think Jackie would blame all the worlds problems on the DUP if given half a chance!!!
therealspratt
Warrior Chief

Post by therealspratt »

Don't provide platforms for the DUP. >clapping
Deraless
Lord Chancellor

Post by Deraless »

therealspratt wrote:Don't provide platforms for the DUP. >clapping
Not even one that has a trap door in it?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Never wrestle with a pig. You end up covered in muck and the pig loves it.
therealspratt
Warrior Chief

Post by therealspratt »

Deraless wrote:
therealspratt wrote:Don't provide platforms for the DUP. >clapping
Not even one that has a trap door in it?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Actually there's a thought.
Jackie Brown
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Jackie Brown »

UlsterAreBrill wrote:
big mervyn wrote:
Big-al wrote:Bit of a kitty post there Jackie.

The only person responsible for the murder of the innocent journalist last night was the person who pulled the trigger. >sniper

Must say, I'm surprised at some of your posts in this thread. Thought you were better than this >#
Of course that is true, but poiticians from both sides (and across the water) have to bear some responsibility for creating the political vacuum and instability (Brexit - England's difficulties/Ireland's opportunity?) that allows this sort of nonsense to flourish.
According to JB it's all DUP's fault, I thought
Knob

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
Gonna Party Like It's 1999
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
Jackie Brown
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Jackie Brown »

Big-al wrote:Think Jackie would blame all the worlds problems on the DUP if given half a chance!!!
Nice to have you back Big-Al. Still rather slow on the uptake I see.

You don't see any connection between our complete political vacuum and lack of integration of our communities in what happened last night. Obviously the prat who pulled the trigger is ultimately responsible but I find it incredibly sad that over 20yrs after the GFA our two communities are more polarised than ever and happily kept that way by the two main parties. A plague on both their houses.

Kingspan should not be used for political parties no matter how much silver they hand over. It's far too divisive in this broken little sh1te hole.

UlsterAreBrill
Initiate

Post by UlsterAreBrill »

Jackie Brown wrote:
UlsterAreBrill wrote:
big mervyn wrote:

The only person responsible for the murder of the innocent journalist last night was the person who pulled the trigger. >sniper

Must say, I'm surprised at some of your posts in this thread. Thought you were better than this >#
Of course that is true, but poiticians from both sides (and across the water) have to bear some responsibility for creating the political vacuum and instability (Brexit - England's difficulties/Ireland's opportunity?) that allows this sort of nonsense to flourish.
Knob

At least i'm not wrong :thumleft:
Jackie Brown
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Jackie Brown »

UlsterAreBrill wrote:
Jackie Brown wrote:
UlsterAreBrill wrote:
big mervyn wrote:

Knob

At least i'm not wrong :thumleft:
About what? You didn't make any point.

Cap'n Grumpy
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: second barrier up, at the half-way line ... or is the third?

Post by Cap'n Grumpy »

Big-al wrote:The only person responsible for the murder of the innocent journalist last night was the person who pulled the trigger. >sniper
Absolutely that person is responsible, but (s)he didn't act alone. I would add in those in that person's organisation who supplied the weapon and ammunition, and who helped them clean up their evidence and escape after the shooting.
I'm not arguing -
I'm just explaining why I'm right
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Jackie Brown wrote:
Big-al wrote:Think Jackie would blame all the worlds problems on the DUP if given half a chance!!!
Nice to have you back Big-Al. Still rather slow on the uptake I see.

You don't see any connection between our complete political vacuum and lack of integration of our communities in what happened last night. Obviously the prat who pulled the trigger is ultimately responsible but I find it incredibly sad that over 20yrs after the GFA our two communities are more polarised than ever and happily kept that way by the two main parties. A plague on both their houses.

Kingspan should not be used for political parties no matter how much silver they hand over. It's far too divisive in this broken little sh1te hole.

LOOK .............. at times like this, I feel obliged to intervene, even If my presence here troubles me.

You are spot on Jackie. It's been known for years that Big-al is a big stupid fella, what hasn't been as well known is that Big-al was Ronan Keating's inspiration for "You say it best when you say SFA". Poor Brillo seems much in need of help though I doubt he's as far gone as al.

So, LOOK................ I'll explain it simply for the many simple-minded arsewipes here who can just about determine their own hole from a hole in the ground.

A few years back, that idiot from Alaska, gun tottin' Sarah Palin, was amongst a cabal of Tea Party morons who drew gunsights on the cities where Democrats who they found "too liberal" were standing for election.

Gunsights :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: So some dickwad shoots Senator Gabby Giffords in the head. Of course, Palin and her ilk strenuously deny any responsibility. Now a Fu@kwit like Big-al will say, the only person responsible is the cretin who pulled the trigger", but most people with a steady pulse will undertand that just like our handwringing politicians now, Palin & the Tea Party held ultimate responsibilty for unleashing their cretin. These hateful little creeps with their guns are tools, they respond to stimuli that the Palin's of this world create, just like that w@nkstain who pulled the trigger last might, those who create the vacumn, cause the reaction.

Jackie, be content in yourself that a moron like Big-al thinks you are a dick. You'll do me. :thumleft:
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Jackie Brown
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Jackie Brown »

Went a bit gay there Baggy.

Big-al
Lord Chancellor

Post by Big-al »

A working government never stopped the cold blooded murder of Stephen Carroll, David Black, Ronan Kerr, the attempted assisination of various police officers in Mid-Ulster, the murder of the army lads in Antrim. Never stopped the drug dealing, the robberies etc.

Your own hatred for this political party is clouding your judgement.
Cap'n Grumpy
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: second barrier up, at the half-way line ... or is the third?

Re: Ulster Rugby and the DUP & SF

Post by Cap'n Grumpy »

Big-al wrote:A working government never stopped the cold blooded murder of Stephen Carroll, David Black, Ronan Kerr, the attempted assisination of various police officers in Mid-Ulster, the murder of the army lads in Antrim. Never stopped the drug dealing, the robberies etc.

I concur.
I'm not arguing -
I'm just explaining why I'm right
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Big-al wrote:A working government never stopped the cold blooded murder of Stephen Carroll, David Black, Ronan Kerr, the attempted assisination of various police officers in Mid-Ulster, the murder of the army lads in Antrim. Never stopped the drug dealing, the robberies etc.

That is not what anyone was claiming, ffs. You seem to have completely misunderstood the point being made. The issue of the dissident terrorist threat cannot be resolved by solely dealing with individuals. You lock up one person, ten more could rise up. A Thacterite approach will never work. We have to look at wider, societal and systemic issues. We need look at why and how they target young people to join their ranks. The current political impasse being a factor. That does not mean that those perpetrating acts of terror are somehow not culpable. If you believe that is what the folk are claiming then you are completely misunderstanding the argument being put forward.

The DUP are a self-serving, incompetent shower... currently dragging their heals because they do not want a progressive society.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?