Ulster Rugby and the DUP

Fancy a pint? Join the crai­c and non-rugby topics here.

Moderator: Moderators

jackthelad
Warrior Chief

Re: Ulster Rugby and the DUP

Post by jackthelad »

Lurgan Lad wrote:I think given that Sinn Fein have more than 50% of the Catholic vote, and DUP have more than 50% of the Protestant vote how can you complain about Ravenhill being used for their launches? Really people are getting offended about the reality of Northern Ireland rather than something that is unacceptable. I'm not DUP voter, in fact I don't live in Northern Ireland, but the first step in being outraged has to be accepting reality.
It's like having your home burgled. All through the worst years of the terror, orchestrated by the vermin of Sinn Fein and fuelled by cretins in the DUP and the phuque witted morons who listened to their poison, we could turn up at Ravenhill and know that none of either of those piles of subhuman vomit would be there. I don't want them now. They haven'y changed, just changed the speech writers a bit.
Smear me in chocolate and throw me to the Lesbians.
twiglet
Initiate

Post by twiglet »

How can so many posters to this thread be so openly anti protestant and anti unionist without any interference from the powers-that-be.

As far as I can see Sinn Fein used the Stadium for their manifesto release WITHOUT ANY protestant/unionist objecting.

Some time later the DUP used it for the same purposes and suddenly we have all this gurning from a section of our 'support'.
Jackie Brown
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Jackie Brown »

Themmuns!!!

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
Gonna Party Like It's 1999
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

If you don't support protestantism or unionism you should be kicked of the board?
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
UlsterNo9
Lord Chancellor

Post by UlsterNo9 »

twiglet wrote:How can so many posters to this thread be so openly anti protestant and anti unionist without any interference from the powers-that-be.

As far as I can see Sinn Fein used the Stadium for their manifesto release WITHOUT ANY protestant/unionist objecting.

Some time later the DUP used it for the same purposes and suddenly we have all this gurning from a section of our 'support'.
Rum'n can you field this persons query please. Thanks
BRING OUR BOYS HOME #BOBH
THROWN UNDER THE BUS AND EXILED 14/04/18
therealspratt
Warrior Chief

Post by therealspratt »

twiglet wrote:How can so many posters to this thread be so openly anti protestant and anti unionist without any interference from the powers-that-be.

Because God and history smile upon us! :stir:
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

Just for the record I hold both versions of Christianity and both shades of nationalism in equal contempt.
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

I couldn't give any fecks as long as Ulster made a few £ out of it
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
rumncoke
Lord Chancellor

Post by rumncoke »

I’m one who is of the opinion that Religion or Politics should not be part of sport .

Unfortunately the Objectives of the GAA breach that ideal creating a sporting wall in this province maybe opening the doors to SF may help to destroy that wall if so it must be applauded.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Within this carapace of skepticism there lives an optimist
Dan Dare
Squire

Post by Dan Dare »

rumncoke wrote:I’m one who is of the opinion that Religion or Politics should not be part of sport .

Unfortunately the Objectives of the GAA breach that ideal creating a sporting wall in this province maybe opening the doors to SF may help to destroy that wall if so it must be applauded.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
What GAA Objectives? They building a Wall along the Border?
Tender
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by Tender »

How the feck did this go from the DUP to the Grab All Association?

Anyone who bothers themselves about religion or politics in this place is wasting their time. This thread has nothing to do with Rugby and there are other places on this forum better suited to such drivel.
Support the Team, not the regime
Guinness is Good For You.
HwoodMike2umate
Lord Chancellor

Post by HwoodMike2umate »

I know who I blame.
http://www.cryptome.org/

Klaatu barada nikto

Nollaig Shona Daoibh