Ulster v Leinster Sat Apr 27th 5:15pm

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderators: The Fonz, Moderators

Dublin4
Warrior
Posts: 1091
Joined: Fri Nov 13, 2009 5:42 pm

Re: Ulster v Leinster Sat Apr 27th 5:15pm

Post by Dublin4 » Thu May 02, 2019 6:45 pm

McFadden should never play for Leinster again.

User avatar
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Posts: 20271
Joined: Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:27 pm

Re: Ulster v Leinster Sat Apr 27th 5:15pm

Post by Dave » Thu May 02, 2019 6:55 pm

Complete stupidity. One moment of madness and he ends his season. From a personal point of view he rules himself out of the Champions Cup final, Pro 14 semi/final and misses any chance of a summer tour with Ireland. He won't be missed.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?

User avatar
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Posts: 20271
Joined: Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:27 pm

Re: Ulster v Leinster Sat Apr 27th 5:15pm

Post by Dave » Thu May 02, 2019 6:55 pm

Cap'n Grumpy wrote:Really? :shock:
Yes. For headbutting Sean Reidy.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?

justinr73
Warrior Chief
Posts: 1926
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2014 1:14 pm

Re: Ulster v Leinster Sat Apr 27th 5:15pm

Post by justinr73 » Thu May 02, 2019 7:25 pm

Dave wrote:Complete stupidity. One moment of madness and he ends his season. From a personal point of view he rules himself out of the Champions Cup final, Pro 14 semi/final and misses any chance of a summer tour with Ireland. He won't be missed.
I think his chances of a summmer tour with Ireland were pretty slim.

User avatar
Jackie Brown
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Posts: 11066
Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2005 1:15 pm
Location: Carrickfergus

Re: Ulster v Leinster Sat Apr 27th 5:15pm

Post by Jackie Brown » Thu May 02, 2019 7:34 pm

justinr73 wrote:
Dave wrote:Complete stupidity. One moment of madness and he ends his season. From a personal point of view he rules himself out of the Champions Cup final, Pro 14 semi/final and misses any chance of a summer tour with Ireland. He won't be missed.
I think his chances of a summmer tour with Ireland were pretty slim.
He'd been called before ahead of others

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
Gonna Party Like It's 1999

User avatar
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Posts: 20271
Joined: Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:27 pm

Re: Ulster v Leinster Sat Apr 27th 5:15pm

Post by Dave » Thu May 02, 2019 7:47 pm

justinr73 wrote:
Dave wrote:Complete stupidity. One moment of madness and he ends his season. From a personal point of view he rules himself out of the Champions Cup final, Pro 14 semi/final and misses any chance of a summer tour with Ireland. He won't be missed.
I think his chances of a summmer tour with Ireland were pretty slim.
I agree, that's why I said from a personal point of view. He probably thought he had a chance.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?

User avatar
Jackie Brown
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Posts: 11066
Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2005 1:15 pm
Location: Carrickfergus

Re: Ulster v Leinster Sat Apr 27th 5:15pm

Post by Jackie Brown » Thu May 02, 2019 7:52 pm

He's a hot head with a track record of dirty play and citings. Is Reidy's concussion related to the headbutt?

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
Gonna Party Like It's 1999

User avatar
thecrouch
Red Hand Ambassador
Posts: 2651
Joined: Tue May 15, 2012 5:26 pm
Location: Mexico

Re: Ulster v Leinster Sat Apr 27th 5:15pm

Post by thecrouch » Thu May 02, 2019 7:53 pm

Hopefully Clancy fecks off into retirement or something, the cheating turnip.

Only a penalty.... :lol: :lol: :lol:
NUCIFORA IS A BELLEND

User avatar
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Posts: 20271
Joined: Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:27 pm

Re: Ulster v Leinster Sat Apr 27th 5:15pm

Post by Dave » Thu May 02, 2019 8:23 pm

Jackie Brown wrote:He's a hot head with a track record of dirty play and citings. Is Reidy's concussion related to the headbutt?

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
Even if he got another head knock, you couldn't rule out it having an effect. I didn't see another head knock. Going off after the HIA didn't stop Gordon D'arcy mocking him.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?

jean valjean
Warrior Assassin
Posts: 1367
Joined: Fri Oct 07, 2016 10:03 pm

Re: Ulster v Leinster Sat Apr 27th 5:15pm

Post by jean valjean » Thu May 02, 2019 9:17 pm

thecrouch wrote:Hopefully Clancy fecks off into retirement or something, the cheating turnip.

Only a penalty.... [emoji38] [emoji38] [emoji38]
He'll be looking forward to running the line on Saturday now.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Neill_M
Lord Chancellor
Posts: 5517
Joined: Fri Sep 07, 2007 10:51 am

Re: Ulster v Leinster Sat Apr 27th 5:15pm

Post by Neill_M » Thu May 02, 2019 9:37 pm

3 game ban then for Mr McFadden. 2 of which he would be unlikely to make the match day 23.

Post Reply