Isacc Boss injured.

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

browner
Lord Chancellor
Location: Globe Vienna crashed and burned...Giant TCR SL2 rising from the ashes.

Isacc Boss injured.

Post by browner »

Gatland off to losing start
Next Story | Previous Story | Back to list
08:59 - 31 July 2005

New Waikato coach Warren Gatland failed to get the start he was hoping for as the province went down to a 31-28 defeat to unfancied Northland.

Former Leinster fly-half David Holwell kicked the decisive points to give Northland the edge and upset ex-Wasps coach Gatland's return to New Zealand rugby.

One positive for Gatland was the emergence of half-back Brendon Leonard, as cover for All Black Byron Kelleher and the Ulster-bound Isaac Boss, currently injured.

Lets hope it's not too serious.
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

He damaged rib cartilage back in May, hope he soon recovers.
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
browner
Lord Chancellor
Location: Globe Vienna crashed and burned...Giant TCR SL2 rising from the ashes.

Post by browner »

Is the rib injury and the current one related?
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Havn't got a clue browner, I found that info in same place as you did, rib cartilage can be very slow to heal if badly damaged :( hope his was not too serious.
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
cables
Lord Chancellor

Post by cables »

13 May in a game against Crusaders Boss tacked his opposite no 15 (Leon MacDonald) as he scored. The rib injury was probably then and it was reported on the injury site on the 17th at the latest. Don't know if he played on or not but he was on bench (20) on 20 May for the semi-final again against Crusaders. Again I do not know if he came on or not in that game.

I had a rib injury about 2 years ago I felt it was close enough to a year before I was no longer aware of it while only just going about life (turning while driving and getting out of a chair was very sore).
colinh
Lord Chancellor

Post by colinh »

Cables ... your powers of recovery may I suggest might be quicker than Issacs. Your body is better aenethised and it is a well know fact that a beard helps physical recovery.

Colin :twisted:
cables
Lord Chancellor

Post by cables »

And both help keep the body heat in on cold Friday nights!
ballpark
Warrior Chief

Post by ballpark »

See Boss will be here at the end of September in time for Heiny registration. The BBC site mentions that he could be fast tracked into the Ireland squad for the Autumn internationals. Hardly a ringing endorsement for Kieran Campbell's talents if that were true. Hope the wee guy (KC) goes out and shows Ireland what they're missing this season again and gives his all for ULSTER!!!!!.
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

The Japanese tour showed what Eddie thought of KC, 18 minutes I think between 2 matches :roll:
I would also worry about Bryn's fullback place if Eddie has thoughts of Boss playing in that position. His signing reeks of D4 influence. :evil:
Rory Best
pwrmoore
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by pwrmoore »

As said before Its good to see talent being brought to ravers. But I hate to see KC getting the runaround when he really deserves a shot at a full time spot in a green shirt. :roll:
Paul.

C'mon Ulsterrrrrrrrr! :red:
Freddie Benson
Lord Chancellor

Post by Freddie Benson »

IF it was based on performances then Campbell and Murphy would be the Irish squad SHs. But then we all know it's not, so it's with a sense of resignation that I can see Boss, who did little to impress me during the S12, going straight into the Ireland set-up.

That will hopefully allow KC to continue his excellent form with Ulster.
No longer the Celtic League winning coach
colinh
Lord Chancellor

Post by colinh »

Freddie

I have heard albeit only chat that Boss will be in the Ireland setup but that would be very harsh on Campbell. There was also chat of Leinster looking for Campbell but they were advisedthat he was not on the move.

Colin :twisted:
Romeo47 Alpha 52
Freddie Benson
Lord Chancellor

Post by Freddie Benson »

not denying it's harsh on KC Colin - I do believe he's earned a run at international level.

But with my Ulster hat on, I'll be much happier seeing KC playing 20 odd games for us than ar$eing about at squad get togethers, riding the pine and water carrying.
No longer the Celtic League winning coach