URSC: Meet the Lions and Baa Baa

Get together, pool resources, share information on everything from trips to meeting places and social arrangements.

Moderator: Moderators

URSC Secretary
Initiate

Re: URSC: Meet the Lions and Baa Baa

Post by URSC Secretary »

URSC Secretary wrote:Just had word from Ulster Rugby that the tickets for this event have been printed....so queue up at the URSC information point under the Memorial Stand at the Leinster and Glasgow matches to get your 13/14 membership sorted out and pick up your Lions & Baa Baa ticket.

As part of the count down to 23 September we will reveal each week a ballot prize (tickets £1 each) that only those attending the event can win:

Week 1: A B&I Lions v Barbarians match programme signed by kicking hero and all round good guy, Leigh Halfpenny.

Another prize will be revealed next week.....

Well another week on, another prize revealed....

Last week it was the Baa Baas v Lions programme signed by Leigh Halfpenny (.....and Manu Tuilagi)

This week it's a book ..."Rampant Lions"...about the 2013 tour....edited (and signed) by BBC correspondent Ian Robertson

Nearly 90 tickets for the event on 23 September were picked up at the URSC information point at the Leinster match. If you haven't got yours yet, come along at the Glasgow match and collect.
Visit our web site:

http://www.ursc.co
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

[quote="URSC Secretary
Last week it was the Baa Baas v Lions programme signed by Leigh Halfpenny (.....and Manu Tuilagi)[/quote]
That should devalue it by about 50%. :lol: If Hartley had put his scrawl on it, it would have to go on a nail in Trap 2.
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
URSC Secretary
Initiate

Post by URSC Secretary »

As Paddy Power might say "We hear you Big Mervyn...." - watch this space......
Visit our web site:

URSC Secretary
Initiate

Post by URSC Secretary »

Third week so a third prize to reveal:

A limited edition leather B&I Lions South Africa tour 2009 ball - signed by Tommy Bowe and Stephen Ferris

Another prize next week.....
Visit our web site:

URSC Secretary
Initiate

Post by URSC Secretary »

Another week gone, so another ballot prize can be revealed:

A British & Irish Lions v Barbarians programme from the match played in Hong Kong on 1 June signed by:

Lions tour captain Sam Warburton;

Lions legend and Gatland victim, Brian O'Driscoll; and

Two time Lions tourist and Ulster hero, Tommy Bowe

Next week we will reveal the top prize!

Remember to collect your Lions & Baa Baa Night tickets at the new URSC information point under the memorial stand at the Mt Merrion side at the Glasgow match or on the Connacht bus!
Visit our web site:

URSC Secretary
Initiate

Post by URSC Secretary »

With only 8 days to go, it's time to reveal the top ballot prize at the URSC Lions & Baa Baa night on Monday 23 September:

A special edition Baa Baas shirt with "Barbarians v B & I Lions Hong Kong 1 June 2013" embroidered on the sleeve and signed by 15 Baa Baas including our very own Jared Payne, Italian captain & superstar Sergio Parrisse, big Jim Hamilton (now of Montpellier), HRH Mike Tindall, Biarritz flier Taku Ngwenya, All Blacks legend Joe Rokokoko, Perpignan's James Hook, and one of the biggest names in rugby, Martin Castrogiovanni....

Next week news of a bonus mystery prize.....
Visit our web site:

damianmcr
Lord Chancellor

Post by damianmcr »

Fantastic prize there.
URSC Secretary
Initiate

Post by URSC Secretary »

The Lions & Baa Baas Night takes place on Monday 23 September at 7.30 at Ravenhill. Entry by tickets only – This event is now sold out.

Unfortunately due to Ireland squad commitments, Rory Best & Tommy Bowe have had to pull out of this event.  Tom Court and Jared Payne will still be in attendance and will be joined by Darren Cave, Craig Gilroy and Andrew Trimble.

UR and URSC apologies for any disappointment caused.

Nonetheless it still promises to be a memorable evening….with a Q&A, free food, bar facilities & ballot with great Lions & Baa Baas prizes.
Visit our web site:

BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

URSC Secretary wrote:The Lions & Baa Baas Night takes place on Monday 23 September at 7.30 at Ravenhill. Entry by tickets only – This event is now sold out.

Unfortunately due to Ireland squad commitments, Rory Best & Tommy Bowe have had to pull out of this event.  Tom Court and Jared Payne will still be in attendance and will be joined by Darren Cave, Craig Gilroy and Andrew Trimble.

UR and URSC apologies for any disappointment caused.

Nonetheless it still promises to be a memorable evening….with a Q&A, free food, bar facilities & ballot with great Lions & Baa Baas prizes.
When you say "Ticket Only" I'm assuming with a heavy heart that my URSC membership card no longer represents a ticket.

It would appear I shall not be with you after all. :roll:
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
pwrmoore
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by pwrmoore »

Think they have limited capacity in the premium lounge Baggy so they hand out free tickets to URSC memebrs who present themselves at the URSC stand at the matches and use those to limit the number trying to attend. It has been like that for a while.
Paul.

C'mon Ulsterrrrrrrrr! :red:
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

pwrmoore wrote:Think they have limited capacity in the premium lounge Baggy so they hand out free tickets to URSC memebrs who present themselves at the URSC stand at the matches and use those to limit the number trying to attend. It has been like that for a while.
Aye, my own fault, this feckin' dementia is a pain in the Brennan, can remember feck all except what happened years ago.
:roll:
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Kofi Annan
Lord Chancellor

Post by Kofi Annan »

BaggyTrousers wrote:
pwrmoore wrote:Think they have limited capacity in the premium lounge Baggy so they hand out free tickets to URSC memebrs who present themselves at the URSC stand at the matches and use those to limit the number trying to attend. It has been like that for a while.
Aye, my own fault, this feckin' dementia is a pain in the ar$e, can remember feck all except what happened years ago.
:roll:
Well don't forget about that 25 quid you owe me
“For the liespotter who knows how to listen well, the random words, sounds, and phrases in a person's speech are never as random as they seem. They offer a clear sightline into the liar's psyche.”
URSC Secretary
Initiate

Post by URSC Secretary »

Good news: Darren Cave has been called into the Ireland squad next week's gathering with Joe

Bad news: Darren Cave has therefore had to pull out of our Lions and Baa Baas night

Jared, Angry Tom, Dancing Feet Gilroy & URSC PoY Trimby remain!!
Visit our web site:

BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

URSC, new strapline available.

"URSC , OFFICIALLY ENDORSED BY BAGGY TROUSERS - MUCH MUCH BETTER THAN THE BORING FRU DROSS."

You are welcome chaps. >EW
URSC Secretary
Initiate

Post by URSC Secretary »

Lions & Baa Baa Night tomorrow....

Final "mystery" ballot prize - an international training shirt signed by "a barbarian but not a Lion"......

See you all there!
Visit our web site: