Roll Call for Montpellier

Get together, pool resources, share information on everything from trips to meeting places and social arrangements.

Moderator: Moderators

BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Roll Call for Montpellier

Post by BR »

Kofi Annan wrote:I get the impression not to many are going to this one
Have too many people ever gone to an away game? ;) I think there's a right wee crowd considering. Not the easiest place to get to. I wonder, also are people (foolishly IMHO) saving themselves for the knock-out stages?
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
Kofi Annan
Lord Chancellor

Post by Kofi Annan »

BR wrote:
Have too many people ever gone to an away game? ;) I think there's a right wee crowd considering. Not the easiest place to get to. I wonder, also are people (foolishly IMHO) saving themselves for the knock-out stages?
Defeatist, BURN HIM.
“For the liespotter who knows how to listen well, the random words, sounds, and phrases in a person's speech are never as random as they seem. They offer a clear sightline into the liar's psyche.”
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

Kofi Annan wrote:
BR wrote:
Defeatist, BURN HIM.
We don't have enough strength in depth amongst the supporters.
www.stoutboys.co.uk
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

BR wrote:
Kofi Annan wrote:
BR wrote:
Defeatist, BURN HIM.
We don't have enough strength in depth amongst the supporters.
Resting some of them for the Treviso and Leicester away games, tis an unfair advantage that Pro 12 sides have due to not having to suffer going to places like Reading, Barnett, etc
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
UpAtSix
Initiate

Post by UpAtSix »

Rooster wrote:Resting some of them for the Treviso and Leicester away games, tis an unfair advantage that Pro 12 sides have due to not having to suffer going to places like Reading, Barnett, etc
We do have to go to Limerick on occasion, though...

4 reinforcements steaming in on Saturday morning on the train from Marseille. SUFTUM
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

Bring Humph On!! wrote:No doubt about it but there are other reasons for the trip. A long story. But it'll be a laugh me thinks!!
Make sure you get that glass of vin rouge off me. And don't worry - I'll not mention the van full of cigarettes your bringing home ;)
www.stoutboys.co.uk
son of ulster
Novice

Post by son of ulster »

JR and three other Banbridge mafai arriving Fri. night bout 9pm.Home again on Mon, Staying in Ibis Centre Hotel. SUFTUM
born an ulsterman, will die an ulsterman
but not for a long time yet I hope !