Tickets?

Get together, pool resources, share information on everything from trips to meeting places and social arrangements.

Moderator: Moderators

Neill_M
Lord Chancellor

Re: Tickets?

Post by Neill_M »

Travel and somewhere to stay without paying crazy money will be the main issue if Ulster actually win on Fri.

For sure better to be with other Ulster fans.

Sent from my GT-I8190N using Tapatalk
firebell53
Novice

Post by firebell53 »

Accommodation will be hard to get and expensive around Edinburgh as the Edinburgh marathon is on the same day as the final. I booked through booking .com some weeks ago with free cancellation if we don't make it.
Neill_M
Lord Chancellor

Post by Neill_M »

Quite a few people probably have a hotel on stand by, I would reckon.

Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

firebell53 wrote:If Ulster get to the pro 12 final the ticket allocation is 4000, will all those Ulster supporters wanting a ticket get one? Over 30000 tickets sold already. Discuss. :red:
Doubt that transport links at this stage will handle more than 4k on top of those already booked
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

Neill_M wrote:Quite a few people probably have a hotel on stand by, I would reckon.

Quite a few Leinster and Connacht supporters will too.
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

BR wrote:
Neill_M wrote:Quite a few people probably have a hotel on stand by, I would reckon.

Quite a few Leinster and Connacht supporters will too.
With the price of flights out of Dublin quite a few have those booked as well, as cheap to fly to New York as it is to Edinburgh on the Saturday morning :shock:
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
Muddy Bless
Initiate

Post by Muddy Bless »

I have two spare tickets for the cheap seats in the vicinity of the (hopefully) freshly laundered onesie..... Seats are in block 24, row 6.

PM me if you are interested.... Tickets are in London. Could either do a next day delivery with Royal Snail or preferably meet in Bordeaux prior to game. I'll be there from Friday afternoon.
boysontour2
Novice

Post by boysontour2 »

I had a break in and, amongst other things, the ######## stole 6 tickets for the quarter final! If you are offered tickets for BLK313 ROW P don't buy them - they are stolen! - and contact me so that I can come round and bate the ##### out of them!! Thankyou
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Remember to get them replaced then wait at the gates with the baseball bat for someone trying to get in with them
Rory Best
DWFinn
Novice

Post by DWFinn »

I know of two tickets available - £65 each - PM me if you want them and I’ll try and work out how to read PMs in the meantime.