player stalking info

Get together, pool resources, share information on everything from trips to meeting places and social arrangements.

Moderator: Moderators

Deraless
Lord Chancellor

player stalking info

Post by Deraless »

Bringing the youngster along to Ravenhill for the first time for the Dragons game. What is the best way to go about getting him some pics with the players and autographs afterwards? Just go to back of Family Stand???

Cheers
Never wrestle with a pig. You end up covered in muck and the pig loves it.
Kofi Annan
Lord Chancellor

Re: player stalking info

Post by Kofi Annan »

Deraless wrote:Bringing the youngster along to Ravenhill for the first time for the Dragons game. What is the best way to go about getting him some pics with the players and autographs afterwards? Just go to back of Family Stand???

Cheers

Pipster is the boy to help with stalking queries :D
“For the liespotter who knows how to listen well, the random words, sounds, and phrases in a person's speech are never as random as they seem. They offer a clear sightline into the liar's psyche.”
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

There is usually a player at the URSC stand in the bar at the Memorial end, terrace side. I've often seen non-combatant players around the terrace side/Aquinas end near the steps up to the Premium stand, after the game. Other than that I cannot say.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
URSC Secretary
Initiate

Post by URSC Secretary »

As the Baggy Trousered one has mentioned, we usually get one or two of the non-matchday squad along to our information point underneath the Memorial Stand (opposite the Kukri shop). We don't usually know until late the night before, or even on the day who is available to us, but they are usually there from just after 18.00 to about 18.30.

Bring the nipper along and find out who we have and don't be shy about getting photos and autographs. Grumps will usually be taking photos and is also happy to take a photo for you on your own camera/phone/box-brownie.
Visit our web site:

http://www.ursc.co
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

Match day aside, Sainsburys Forestside seems to be the best place to run into those boys. Most of the marquee names seem to go there for their big shap - Jared, FNW, Ruan, Johann, John Afoa. I've seen them all several times there.
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
ColinM
Lord Chancellor

Post by ColinM »

URSC stall is the best bet, as said players for there the job of meeting/greeting/photies etc.

Failing that you can watch what Constable puts on their twitters and go to places they've just been. Murphys butchers after training for protein, Podium4S for gawdy coloured boots (or wheels as the kids like to call them), Cafe Connor for cafeine between sessions, and maybe even a rosemantic meal in the Fitzwilly on special occasions.
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

St Ruan is spotted regularly with the better half in St George's market
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

After the match some appear out of the Aquinas stand at the right hand side looking from the Memorial end.
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
Deraless
Lord Chancellor

Post by Deraless »

Ta very much peeps :cheers:
Cap'n Grumpy
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: second barrier up, at the half-way line ... or is the third?

Post by Cap'n Grumpy »

URSC Secretary wrote:As the Baggy Trousered one has mentioned, we usually get one or two of the non-matchday squad along to our information point underneath the Memorial Stand (opposite the Kukri shop). We don't usually know until late the night before, or even on the day who is available to us, but they are usually there from just after 18.00 to about 18.30.

Bring the nipper along and find out who we have and don't be shy about getting photos and autographs. Grumps will usually be taking photos and is also happy to take a photo for you on your own camera/phone/box-brownie.
Stephen Ferris at URSC Info point tonight.

Deraless - bring yer own camera - I intend to be there, and will oblige if possible, but there is a possibility I may not be at the info point tonight for very long, if at all.

If I am, I will happily take a photo for you & the nipper and if you give me an email address, I will forward it on to you.
I'm not arguing -
I'm just explaining why I'm right
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Cap'n Grumpy wrote:
URSC Secretary wrote:As the Baggy Trousered one has mentioned, we usually get one or two of the non-matchday squad along to our information point underneath the Memorial Stand (opposite the Kukri shop). We don't usually know until late the night before, or even on the day who is available to us, but they are usually there from just after 18.00 to about 18.30.

Stephen Ferris at URSC Info point tonight.

Deraless - bring yer own camera - I intend to be there, and will oblige if possible, but there is a possibility I may not be at the info point tonight for very long, if at all.

If I am, I will happily take a photo for you & the nipper and if you give me an email address, I will forward it on to you.
I thought Baggy was the forwarder!
Cap'n Grumpy
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Cap'n Grumpy »

BTTT

STEVIE FERRIS!

BUMP!
I'm not arguing -
Deraless
Lord Chancellor

Post by Deraless »

The man is a true gent! Had to get my pic taken as well, just cos he's a legend and all.

What about big Dan soon?
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

Deraless wrote:The man is a true gent! Had to get my pic taken as well, just cos he's a legend and all.

What about big Dan soon?
Run across Dan regularly at Cherryvale. He's in the habit of taking his wee terrier there for a bit of exercise in the afternoons.
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
Cap'n Grumpy
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Cap'n Grumpy »

big mervyn wrote:Run across Dan regularly at Cherryvale. He's in the habit of taking his wee terrier there for a bit of exercise in the afternoons.
He takes Callum to Cherryvale? :shock:

Does he not get enough exercise at Ravenhill?
I'm not arguing -