Use for TELE

Get together, pool resources, share information on everything from trips to meeting places and social arrangements.

Moderator: Moderators

BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Use for TELE

Post by BR »

Mind the wee man at the end of calendar street/outside Moore's by the time he retired he was just whispering, "Eeeh!". Used to much prefer giving him the business (and the change) than some Beemer driving newsagent.
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
promenader
Novice

Post by promenader »

Cockatrice wrote:
Cockatrice wrote:Hope no-one will object next week if I bring several copies of the Belfast Telegraph for use as per Toulon style… I think it would be a great way to honour the European Champions to Belfast and make them feel at home !!!
amigo…. was being slightly tongue in cheek regards the honouring bit…. I seem to to recall the annoyance of Leicester fans renowned for their "Sweet Chariot' ringing around Belfast several years ago when they were 30 odd points down… maybe when we hit the 30 against Toulon this week it would be time for our Belfast humour to show the French we can steal their celebration as well….Everyone BRING your TELE you know you want to..
I only read it online...should I bring my laptop?
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

promenader wrote:
Cockatrice wrote:
Cockatrice wrote:Hope no-one will object next week if I bring several copies of the Belfast Telegraph for use as per Toulon style… I think it would be a great way to honour the European Champions to Belfast and make them feel at home !!!
amigo…. was being slightly tongue in cheek regards the honouring bit…. I seem to to recall the annoyance of Leicester fans renowned for their "Sweet Chariot' ringing around Belfast several years ago when they were 30 odd points down… maybe when we hit the 30 against Toulon this week it would be time for our Belfast humour to show the French we can steal their celebration as well….Everyone BRING your TELE you know you want to..
I only read it online...should I bring my laptop?
Yes, buck that at the pitch
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

We could just feck crozier out of the press box by the ankles. I reckon we could get him as far as the terrace with a few practice throws.
www.stoutboys.co.uk
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

BR wrote:We could just feck crozier out of the press box by the ankles. I reckon we could get him as far as the terrace with a few practice throws.
Mulligan is fairly light as well, could we crowd surf the pair of them right round the stadium ?
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
Cornerfleg
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Cornerfleg »

Like a pursuit cycle race ... Crozier starts on the Prom - Mullers starts on the Great Unwashed. Once we have a winner we boot Crozier in the Crozier and buy Mullers a drink?
Always ask yourself, "What would Big Rodney do"... And every time the answer is... "Eat It"
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Cornerfleg wrote:Like a pursuit cycle race ... Crozier starts on the Prom - Mullers starts on the Great Unwashed. Once we have a winner we boot Crozier in the Crozier and buy Mullers a drink?
:thumleft: Sky would love that, real prime talking point after the match.
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

I think Mulligan is big enough to hurt someone if he hit them (it would have to be a 'lucky' shot to the Alberts or something, but it is possible) therefore throwing him would contravene section 4 of the justice act 2011. Sorry to be a killjoy, but we'll just have to stick with Crozier.
www.stoutboys.co.uk
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Can someone work out if we would be done for littering for throwing teles?
Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Post by Cockatrice »

If we all do it then …. NO
Currently studying Stage 5 (level3) at IRFU
Tevez
Initiate

Post by Tevez »

Has Crozier already been thrown....?

Name hasnt appeared in Bel Tel recently and not in Leicester....Sadlier (who I do rate) doing that match....
If only everyone had Neil McMillan's dedication....
kingofthehill
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by kingofthehill »

Tevez wrote:Has Crozier already been thrown....?

Name hasnt appeared in Bel Tel recently and not in Leicester....Sadlier (who I do rate) doing that match....
Yes he has left the bel tel
The King is dead. Long live the King.
Joe Schmo
Chancellor to the King

Post by Joe Schmo »

What if we put the two of them in front of the posts and see if pip could kick them off the crossbar.
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Joe Schmo wrote:What if we put the two of them in front of the posts and see if pip could kick them off the crossbar.
He claims to have spent his £3000 already