Treviso Away Jan 30th

Get together, pool resources, share information on everything from trips to meeting places and social arrangements.

Moderator: Moderators

Neill_M
Lord Chancellor

Treviso Away Jan 30th

Post by Neill_M »

For anyone heading to this game, tickets can usually be bought at the gate - prices are:

Gradinata (Uncovered Stand) 11.5 E
Settore Blu A/B or Verde AB/B (Covered Stand) 16.5 E
Settore Arancio 33 E

For the first two prices above, you will be sitting on concrete (no seat) - so buy a heavy newspaper in town or you can buy cushion type things to sit on at the ground. To get to the ground, take the no 9 bus from across the street from the Celtic Pub which is an okay boozer. Lets hope anyone who travels will actually see the game, unlike the last Heiny visit there a couple of seasons ago :D
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Treviso Away Jan 30th

Post by Rooster »

Neill_M wrote:For anyone heading to this game, tickets can usually be bought at the gate - prices are:

Settore Arancio 33 E

For the first two prices above, you will be sitting on concrete (no seat) - so buy a heavy newspaper in town or you can buy cushion type things to sit on at the ground. To get to the ground, take the no 9 bus from across the street from the Celtic Pub which is an okay boozer. Lets hope anyone who travels will actually see the game, unlike the last Heiny visit there a couple of seasons ago :D
It was ok at the ground, just tv was the real problem last time :lol: :lol: :lol:
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
10 or 15 only
Initiate

Post by 10 or 15 only »

Rooster wrote:
Neill_M wrote:For anyone heading to this game, tickets can usually be bought at the gate - prices are:

Settore Arancio 33 E

It was ok at the ground, just tv was the real problem last time :lol: :lol: :lol:
What, wouldn't let you carry it into the ground! :lol:
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

10 or 15 only wrote:
Rooster wrote:

Settore Arancio 33 E

What, wouldn't let you carry it into the ground! :lol:
No it was carrying it out was the problem :lol:
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
ding dong2u
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by ding dong2u »

It was all that Prosecco that caused the problem >happyparty >burp :red:
Stand Up for the Ulster Men

RIP Nevin Spence 1990 - 2012
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Anyone heading over for this one?usually a good trip
Rory Best
Neill_M
Lord Chancellor

Post by Neill_M »

Yup, heading to it - good crowd heading out on the gatwick flight to marco polo on the fri. 6E for a bottle of bubbles at the ground apparently.
Gelyamso
Novice

Post by Gelyamso »

Heading out Ryanair from Dublin on Friday morning. Any arrangements to meet up Friday night and before the game on Saturday?
Neill_M
Lord Chancellor

Post by Neill_M »

Gelyamso wrote:Heading out Ryanair from Dublin on Friday morning. Any arrangements to meet up Friday night and before the game on Saturday?
Fair chance people will be in the Celtic Pub.
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Gelyamso wrote:Heading out Ryanair from Dublin on Friday morning. Any arrangements to meet up Friday night and before the game on Saturday?
There are a few more on that flight on Friday
Rory Best
DavyG
Steward

Post by DavyG »

2 of us on the same flight.. :fleg:

Are you staying in the Centre?
"We are on a Journey.......Don't Stop Believin"....
Neill_M
Lord Chancellor

Post by Neill_M »

Weather looking ok for weekend. Mostly cloudy around 10 deg daytime and 3 deg nighttime. Low chance of rain. Should be fun!

Sent from my GT-I8190N using Tapatalk
Gelyamso
Novice

Post by Gelyamso »

:fleg: Sounds Good