Stolen tickets for quarterfinal

Get together, pool resources, share information on everything from trips to meeting places and social arrangements.

Moderator: Moderators

boysontour2
Novice

Stolen tickets for quarterfinal

Post by boysontour2 »

I had a break in and, amongst other things, the ######## stole 6 tickets for the quarter final! If you are offered tickets for BLK313 ROW P don't buy them - they are stolen! - and contact me so that I can come round and bate the ##### out of them!! Thankyou
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Re: Stolen tickets for quarterfinal

Post by big mervyn »

boysontour2 wrote:I had a break in and, amongst other things, the ######## stole 6 tickets for the quarter final! If you are offered tickets for BLK313 ROW P don't buy them - they are stolen! - and contact me so that I can come round and bate the ##### out of them!! Thankyou
B@stards. Assume you can get them invalidated?
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
UlsterNo9
Lord Chancellor

Re: Stolen tickets for quarterfinal

Post by UlsterNo9 »

big mervyn wrote:
boysontour2 wrote:I had a break in and, amongst other things, the ######## stole 6 tickets for the quarter final! If you are offered tickets for BLK313 ROW P don't buy them - they are stolen! - and contact me so that I can come round and bate the ##### out of them!! Thankyou
B@stards. Assume you can get them invalidated?
It's the poor fecker that buys them in good faith.

The thief screws over boysontour2 and the unsuspected purchaser of the stolen tickets.

Sorry to hear boysontour2 hopefully they took nothing that cannot be replaced.
BRING OUR BOYS HOME #BOBH
THROWN UNDER THE BUS AND EXILED 14/04/18