Can You Name Them

Get together, pool resources, share information on everything from trips to meeting places and social arrangements.

Moderator: Moderators

colinh
Lord Chancellor

Can You Name Them

Post by colinh »

As Rooster as acquired a new dazzling high resolution camera that can pick out faces in the terrace I thought it would be fun to try and name those in this pic. I am reliably informed that the poster previously known as Holywoodmike is in here. Can you spot him? First one to do so or name any others successfully has the pleasure of buying me a bottle of red wine.

Colin :twisted:
Romeo47 Alpha 52
pwrmoore
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by pwrmoore »

I'm reliably informed that HWM is usually located between two women and close to a proper 9 county Ulster flag. I reckon that puts him in the top right corner somewhere. Beyond that I can't say... :twisted:
Paul.

C'mon Ulsterrrrrrrrr! :red:
colinh
Lord Chancellor

Post by colinh »

Good sleuthing Paul ....... but can you go one stage further as you have met the aforesaid gentleman. I can almost taste that wine ..........

Colin :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Romeo47 Alpha 52
pwrmoore
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by pwrmoore »

unfortunately I've never had the pleasure of meeting mike so I'm having a bit of difficulty with the final details - though he did mention santa hats which narrows it down to about 1 of three.... :roll:
Paul.

rugbymunchkin
Initiate
Location: Between South Belfast and Larne... About ballyclare!

Post by rugbymunchkin »

From the clues given I will guess its the guy with the santa hat on with the pint in his hand (i think) and like a black fleece/coat on, standing behind a guy in a navy ulster top also with a santa hat on. Am i right?
pwrmoore
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by pwrmoore »

Sounds like you owe colinh a bottle of red wine then munchkin :lol: :twisted:
Paul.

rugbymunchkin
Initiate

Post by rugbymunchkin »

Only if he ever finds me... heehee! :twisted: :lol: :twisted:
pwrmoore
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by pwrmoore »

remember there are photos in the gallery to help him track you down....

will you be there on Friday?
Paul.

rugbymunchkin
Initiate

Post by rugbymunchkin »

Nope! Me parentals are away in the free state and I think i'll be having a wee social gathering in my house! Anyhoos couldn't get up to the match since I live in the hole called Larne!
pwrmoore
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by pwrmoore »

All back to Munchkin's after the match then :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :lol:
Paul.

rugbymunchkin
Initiate

Post by rugbymunchkin »

If you can find my house no probs!!! But i'm not giving any clues and **toots** don't even know where I live to help youse out!
Actually was just thinking... once you get to Larne it won't be that hard to find - just follow the fire engines and the smell of burning house cause I have to cook for myself for 4 days!!!??? :? :shock:
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

I have one of the second barrier on half way line and a lot of posters who claim to stand there arn't there :shock: :?
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
Freddie Benson
Lord Chancellor

Post by Freddie Benson »

HWM is the one of the 3 in santa caps who is one step down - in the old blue away kit.

Rooster - I WAS at the second barrier-ish half way line. TOK and Cap'n Grumpy amongst others were in the vicinity. Get a pic up there til we see.
Last edited by Freddie Benson on Wed Aug 24, 2005 11:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
No longer the Celtic League winning coach
HwoodMike2umate
Lord Chancellor

Post by HwoodMike2umate »

Freddie's rite. For some reason i am one row in front of me 6 companions. We shud group 2gether more 4 photos!! And they aint santa hats - they r santa caps (a mere £1 last xmas in the £ shop in Church St Ballymena) and the white bits keep yer ears nice & warm - was gettin nippy by the end of last weeks game. Wont make it this weeks game.

Any sign of Colinh & junior in photo?
http://www.cryptome.org/

Klaatu barada nikto

Nollaig Shona Daoibh
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Silly me looking at second barrier on beer tent 22 :oops: :roll:
Half way line pic complete with Freddie at http://www.ulster-rugby-photo.co.uk/secondbarrier.jpg
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best