Quick favour?

Questions for the players, the management, the UAFC, the URSC or other supporters... Someone might answer you!! (and pigs might fly)

Moderator: Moderators

Setanta
Lord Chancellor

Quick favour?

Post by Setanta »

Does anyone have the words to James Young's 'The History Lesson'? It has disappeared from my file. Appreciate if anyone can post them. I'm talking about 'oor Jimmy' NAT the other one.
From the rolling glens of Antrim through the hills of Donegal we will stand and shout for Ulster as we win both scrum and maul from the lovely lakes of Fermanagh tae the shores of ould Lough Gall we will scream and shout for Ulster as we beat them one and all!
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Quick favour?

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Sorry Santa, can't help but everyone should hear this classic

https://youtu.be/QeeRqa1Ma_s
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

https://youtu.be/DW9bfL3vz9I?t=27 Aye sure yis might as well have our theme qune as well, SLF. :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

Sent you a pm there Setanta.

Saw SLF play that as the encore at Customs House Sq a couple of weeks ago Baggy - Jake introduced it as the National Anthem.
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

big mervyn wrote:Sent you a pm there Setanta.

Saw SLF play that as the encore at Customs House Sq a couple of weeks ago Baggy - Jake introduced it as the National Anthem.
I quite often get an appreciative response from passersby when the first few bars erupt from my pocket. Not so much in business meetings though.
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

BR wrote:
big mervyn wrote:Sent you a pm there Setanta.

I quite often get an appreciative response from passersby when the first few bars erupt from my pocket. Not so much in business meetings though.
Same here BR, this could lead to confusion if we are ever in the same room !
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best