Totally Inappropriate

Questions for the players, the management, the UAFC, the URSC or other supporters... Someone might answer you!! (and pigs might fly)

Moderators: The Fonz, Moderators

• Advertisement

Topic Rating:
  • Not rated

Re: Totally Inappropriate

Postby BR » Wed Dec 06, 2017 12:08 pm

BaggyTrousers wrote:
Cap'n Grumpy wrote:
BR wrote:I often mock non-handicapped [sic] children to their face. That's why I have no problem mocking a handicapped kid.

+1

Perhaps not often, but wouldn't be averse in an appropriate situation. It's not a general rule of mine to do so, but in the right context and with the right people who are known to me, it can be fun ...... for all concerned.

Of course I expect to be mocked in return.
BR wrote:I often mock non-handicapped [sic] children to their face. That's why I have no problem mocking a handicapped kid.

I commend you both for your egalitarian response, long may your mockery amuse you and others if at all possible ................................and if any kid is offended, fu'ck'em, I hate kids.

I believe it is my parental responsibility to mock my own children. If a stranger was to try to offend them, they'd take it as a sign of affection.
OK, you win
www.stoutboys.co.uk
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Postby BaggyTrousers » Wed Dec 06, 2017 12:26 pm

Dave wrote:Christian's mock babies with cancer by pretending there is a god and offering prayer.

But Dave, you are wrong ........................... God saved Fit's leg and child in response to prayer. Our CEO could not have been clearer, God answered his prayers in the direst of circumstances, twice.

Now if it happened once you might have thought, ok, believe that if you wish, but twice? A lesser man than you would not mock his testimony.
BOYCOTT ALL IRELAND GAMES UNTIL THEY SACK THE TYRANT NUCIFORA.

PASS IT ON - THIS MEANS WAR.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Postby Dave » Wed Dec 06, 2017 12:37 pm

BaggyTrousers wrote:
Dave wrote:Christian's mock babies with cancer by pretending there is a god and offering prayer.

But Dave, you are wrong ........................... God saved Fit's leg and child in response to prayer. Our CEO could not have been clearer, God answered his prayers in the direst of circumstances, twice.

Now if it happened once you might have thought, ok, believe that if you wish, but twice? A lesser man than you would not mock his testimony.
Fit must be special to god. Fcuk all those poor kuntz that god couldn't be fecked saving. Suppose them kuntz deserved it.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Previous

• Advertisement

Return to G'wan an ask away!