Virtual Supporters

Questions for the players, the management, the UAFC, the URSC or other supporters... Someone might answer you!! (and pigs might fly)

Moderator: Moderators

Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Virtual Supporters

Post by Cockatrice »

I recently listened to a news article in relation to a football club (Europe I think) that used virtual supporters to hide the fact that the crowds were small. It looked better for TV and apparently to the untrained eye went unseen. Interesting maybe that is the way we should go to fill empty spaces at Ravenhill.

Then again someone might suggest filling it with virtual supporters and making us all stay at home and watch on pay for view. I suppose it would confuse those nasty security people with their H&S Regulations then again that might be too complicated for them to grasp.
Currently studying Stage 5 (level3) at IRFU
AyeYerMa
Red Hand Ambassador

Re: Virtual Supporters

Post by AyeYerMa »

I dunno about anyone else but whenever I've been to Ravers and it's been a bit "thin on the ground", or moreso than the norm anyway, when I subsequently watch a recording on telly it always looks comparatively crowded to me...
I came for my woman, he came with a razor blade,
Bound like us all for the ocean
bootlaced
Lord Chancellor

Post by bootlaced »

Its worse when they have virtual players on the pitch :lol:
"Never whistle while you're pi$$ing", Hagbard Celine
The Boo Radleys
Warrior

Post by The Boo Radleys »

We have a vitual 10 again...
The six most dangerous words in the English Language - Your reward will come in Heaven...