Player of the Month

Questions for the players, the management, the UAFC, the URSC or other supporters... Someone might answer you!! (and pigs might fly)

Moderator: Moderators

dead ball
Steward

Post by dead ball »

the original kimble wrote: Shame really – what the committee really needed was an inspirational leader, someone who prioritises tasks, allocates resources, brooks no dissent, always gets their own way and delivers.
tok
Tell me TOK can you clarify how you came into possesion of these requirements being needed?
The trouble with referees is that they just don't care which side wins - Tom Canterbury.

Ulster proud sponsors of Comical Eddie! :roll:
Cap'n Grumpy
Chancellor to the King
Location: At sea on an insignificant blue/green planet orbiting a sun in the western spiral arm of the galaxy

Post by Cap'n Grumpy »

Last time someone made me spokesman, the wheels fell off their bike!

It might be already too late to accept the position (if indeed it had been offered)
dead ball
Steward

Post by dead ball »

Cap'n Grumpy wrote: It might be already too late to accept the position (if indeed it had been offered)
ohhh that ought to keep the rumor mill going! :wink:
The trouble with referees is that they just don't care which side wins - Tom Canterbury.

the original kimble
Warrior Chief

Post by the original kimble »

Easy peasy Japaneasy - I just read the message board and worked it out all by myself.

Next week I hope to address the subject of peace and reconciliation in the context of our recent troubles. Would you have any useful advice for me?

tok
It's more comfortable to be mad and know it, than to be sane and have one's doubts.
Anyway, the only difference between me and a madman is I’m not mad….I think…

www.ursc.co
dead ball
Steward

Post by dead ball »

Always! :lol:

You might not like it though. Own up!

Cap'n Grumpy
Chancellor to the King
Location: At sea on an insignificant blue/green planet orbiting a sun in the western spiral arm of the galaxy

Post by Cap'n Grumpy »

I'm going to take the wheel off the rumor (sic) mill too!
dead ball
Steward

Post by dead ball »

What theres 2 rumour(how do you spell that word) mills???