Ravenhill scores announcer

Questions for the players, the management, the UAFC, the URSC or other supporters... Someone might answer you!! (and pigs might fly)

Moderator: Moderators

Red Hand Supporter
Warrior Assassin

Ravenhill scores announcer

Post by Red Hand Supporter »

Does any1 know of how i could get in contact with this guy or someone at Ravenhill so something could be announced at half time?! Its my dad's 50th birthday on fri and would like a happy birthday said to him!

Cheers!
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

You could try phoning Ulster Branch on 02890493222, and select option 0 that gets you switchboard. Ask and then plead :lol:
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
jamesie
Lord Chancellor

Post by jamesie »

RHS, if were you i would just phone the branch :roll: ross and lyndsey are names that come to mind and who might be able to help (if anyone in the branch is actually capable of doing a good turn) :roll:
ali c
Warrior

Post by ali c »

Jamesie / RHS

have to say that both Ross and Lyndsey are very capable of doing good turns :)
jamesie
Lord Chancellor

Post by jamesie »

that's why i said them two in particular ali :wink: (except lyndsey ran over my foot over the summer!!!) :(
dead ball
Steward

Post by dead ball »

The guy's name is Paul Achenson (I'm almost positive) If that is the one and the same man then he taught me english for a number of years and is way to old to be doing DJ at Ravers (I left school nearly 20 years ago!). :shock:
The trouble with referees is that they just don't care which side wins - Tom Canterbury.

Ulster proud sponsors of Comical Eddie! :roll:
Stanley
Novice

Post by Stanley »

It could be him - he obviously wasn't up to much as your teacher, so he might have changed jobs!
dead ball
Steward

Post by dead ball »

Stanley
Glad to see you have found your voice again. Planning anymore rediculous statements?
I heard Mike Reid and the NI home secretary have set up home together and have been working on putting a penthouse in to the Maze stadium so as to enjoy their love fest on game nights. I also heard the Tele may be interested in covering the story! :wink:
The trouble with referees is that they just don't care which side wins - Tom Canterbury.

Ulster proud sponsors of Comical Eddie! :roll:
Alister Scott
Steward

Post by Alister Scott »

Dead Ball

Don't be rediculous! (Your case proven, Stan)

You shouldn't tar all Stanleys with the one brush!