Dominos Pizza

Questions for the players, the management, the UAFC, the URSC or other supporters... Someone might answer you!! (and pigs might fly)

Moderator: Moderators

Kofi Annan
Lord Chancellor

Dominos Pizza

Post by Kofi Annan »

Firstly well done on getting a "brand name" to sponsor mini rugby, But in this day were our kids are eating to much junk food, is the appointment of the above as a guiding light to our children and stars of the future a good move, Even their mascot is a ad on the chubby side.

On a lighter note, Dominos investment would have been better to sponsor fat nick, would have got more media :cheers:
“For the liespotter who knows how to listen well, the random words, sounds, and phrases in a person's speech are never as random as they seem. They offer a clear sightline into the liar's psyche.”
Scranner
Warrior

Re: Dominos Pizza

Post by Scranner »

Take the money where you can get it and leave the education of children to parents and coaches. There are very few brands out which are still spending money the way they used to.

On a lighter note: from the look of him, they could afford to keep Nick in pizzas!
STATE PRO VIRIS ULTONIAE
WhiteKnightoftheWeld
Lord Chancellor

Post by WhiteKnightoftheWeld »

I love Dominos.
I really, really love them.
Left hand, right hand, it doesn't matter. I'm amphibious.
Wee Woman
Lord Chancellor

Post by Wee Woman »

It's only the 'undesireables' like food & beverage companies that have the mega budgets for high profile sponsorships these days.

AND - pizza is just fine if it's eaten in moderation :wink:
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Wee Woman wrote:It's only the 'undesireables' like food & beverage companies that have the mega budgets for high profile sponsorships these days.

AND - pizza is just fine if it's eaten in moderation :wink:
And it's fine to wash it down with a pint of Arthur, taken in moderation of course. :wink:
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

I think we need to be careful not to overdo this whole 'moderation' thing!
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

BR wrote:I think we need to be careful not to overdo this whole 'moderation' thing!
Need to be carefull that Father Jack doesn't get mixed up with moderating and moderation especially when there is drink involved :drunken:
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
Wee Woman
Lord Chancellor

Post by Wee Woman »

BR wrote:I think we need to be careful not to overdo this whole 'moderation' thing!
Moderation normally stops at my doorstep (or the minute I step off the plane / bus etc. on a rugby trip) BR :wink:
rocky
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by rocky »

Dominos' pizzas must be the most expensive lump of chewy dough on the planet. Give me the Pizza Express ones any day with a nice thin crust. Actually, the only good pizzas are the French and Italian ones.
Bo***cks to Brexit
Cap'n Grumpy
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: second barrier up, at the half-way line ... or is the third?

Post by Cap'n Grumpy »

rocky wrote:Dominos' pizzas must be the most expensive lump of chewy dough on the planet. Give me the Pizza Express ones any day with a nice thin crust. Actually, the only good pizzas are the French and Italian ones.
ALMOST in full agreement Rocky, ........... but FRENCH???????
I'm not arguing -
I'm just explaining why I'm right
rocky
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by rocky »

Mais oui, mon vieux! When it comes to French pizza, Je suis votre homme, as they say in Toulouse - NOT!
Bo***cks to Brexit
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

Cap'n Grumpy wrote:
rocky wrote:Dominos' pizzas must be the most expensive lump of chewy dough on the planet. Give me the Pizza Express ones any day with a nice thin crust. Actually, the only good pizzas are the French and Italian ones.
ALMOST in full agreement Rocky, ........... but FRENCH???????
I'd go farther. The best ones are the Napolitan ones.

Dominos are full of salt, same with most pizza chains.
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
Cap'n Grumpy
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: second barrier up, at the half-way line ... or is the third?

Post by Cap'n Grumpy »

rocky wrote:Mais oui, mon vieux! When it comes to French pizza, Je suis votre homme, as they say in Toulouse - NOT!
Je wouldn't comment pas on the quality of pizza en Toulouse - it could get vous un dig in le bake or six!
I'm not arguing -
I'm just explaining why I'm right
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

I remember some tasty ones in Castres, although by that stage I'd've aten a ween's asre through its high-chair!
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk