Should I attend an Ulster game?

Questions for the players, the management, the UAFC, the URSC or other supporters... Someone might answer you!! (and pigs might fly)

Moderator: Moderators

Kofi Annan
Lord Chancellor

Re: Should I attend an Ulster game?

Post by Kofi Annan »

macca82 wrote:
Kofi Annan wrote:Methinks somebody is on a wee wind up
d'you mean me?
Yes.
“For the liespotter who knows how to listen well, the random words, sounds, and phrases in a person's speech are never as random as they seem. They offer a clear sightline into the liar's psyche.”
macca82
Novice

Post by macca82 »

Kofi Annan wrote:
macca82 wrote:
Kofi Annan wrote:Methinks somebody is on a wee wind up
d'you mean me?
Yes.
Um, okay. Why would I bother? What would I be winding up about? I mean, what would I achieve by my saying that I found this thread useful, which is why I came here..
Kofi Annan
Lord Chancellor

Post by Kofi Annan »

Well I will sit here on my river bank and watch were your posts lead to.
“For the liespotter who knows how to listen well, the random words, sounds, and phrases in a person's speech are never as random as they seem. They offer a clear sightline into the liar's psyche.”
macca82
Novice

Post by macca82 »

Kofi Annan wrote:Well I will sit here on my river bank and watch were your posts lead to.
They wont lead to anywhere. They have reached their conclusion. Sorry mate, dunno if you're having a laugh here. I'm not here to get involved in forum politics. My intentions are quite transparent. You should read back my posts. I had a few questions, people were kind enough to give me answers. I was happy to chat to other supporters here, will be equally nice to chat to them at matches.....

That is all
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

macca82 wrote:
Kofi Annan wrote:Well I will sit here on my river bank and watch were your posts lead to.
They wont lead to anywhere. They have reached their conclusion. Sorry mate, dunno if you're having a laugh here.
Kofi doesn't laugh. He's very serious. Monaghanulster, who started this thread, stood poor Kofi up earlier this season and he is now very sad...............
jamjams
Novice

Post by jamjams »

I can see why some might think this is a wind up - because the idea of interrogating someone over an English accent or caring that their family are catholics when Ulster represents them all, yes even the overtheborder variety (my "stock" :red:) , seems so totally preposterous... but I think we genuinely scare some people on the outside.

Or maybe it's just the Ulster banner.

To be fair flegs are a serious matter in this country, but please let it be known they are not a political statement all of the time....... just most of it. :thumleft:
Kofi Annan
Lord Chancellor

Post by Kofi Annan »

:roll: here we go.
HwoodMike2umate
Lord Chancellor

Post by HwoodMike2umate »

I suggest attending the Cardiff game as I've heard a rumour that the Cheerleaders will be back.
http://www.cryptome.org/

Klaatu barada nikto

Nollaig Shona Daoibh
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

LastKnightoftheproms wrote:
HwoodMike2umate wrote:I suggest attending the Cardiff game as I've heard a rumour that the Cheerleaders will be back.
Oh God no! Please. :shock:

Not the Raaaakkkettes! :thumbdown:
Don't tell him but Norrie spread the rumour to get him to buy a season ticket for next year.
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
ColinM
Lord Chancellor

Post by ColinM »

Maybe Mike should find out if he owns a bus before recommending whether he attends Cardiff at home or Connacht away
Joe Schmo
Chancellor to the King

Post by Joe Schmo »

HwoodMike2umate wrote:I suggest attending the Cardiff game as I've heard a rumour that the Cheerleaders will be back.
This thread was worth reading just to hear that.....anyone need a terrace ticket for the Cardiff match? :lol:
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

Rooster wrote:
LastKnightoftheproms wrote:
Oh God no! Please. :shock:

Not the Raaaakkkettes! :thumbdown:
Don't tell him but Norrie spread the rumour to get him to buy a season ticket for next year.
No. We don't want him..........
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Can we not recruit some hot cheer leaders.

Like honestly, ours are fecking dire
TheElephantMan
Steward

Post by TheElephantMan »

Sorry to bring this up again,but can anyone confirm that the OP came to our beloved Ravers .It seems he emailed a few fans so did he take up the offer?
ColinM
Lord Chancellor

Post by ColinM »

Wum is my guess