lasermoron

Questions for the players, the management, the UAFC, the URSC or other supporters... Someone might answer you!! (and pigs might fly)

Moderator: Moderators

namron
Warrior Chief

lasermoron

Post by namron »

Referee threatened to stop the Toulon - Perpignan match after a Green laser was repeatedly shone at the Perpignan 10 who was about to take a penalty. Haven't saw that one before. They will be throwing coins at players next >crazy1
We dont need the English to win the European Cup
Ithryn
Red Hand Ambassador

Re: lasermoron

Post by Ithryn »

Happened at one of the argies home match in the 4 nations ref was trying to get the cameras and security to track them down. Awful stuff.
Why? Why not?
Kofi Annan
Lord Chancellor

Post by Kofi Annan »

Did it not happen once at Musgrave Park, poor show
“For the liespotter who knows how to listen well, the random words, sounds, and phrases in a person's speech are never as random as they seem. They offer a clear sightline into the liar's psyche.”
DirtyRucker
Novice

Post by DirtyRucker »

I don't understand how people get away with that sort of stuff! What were the other fans around him doing?! He should have been picked up by the ears and booted over the fence!
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

DirtyRucker wrote:I don't understand how people get away with that sort of stuff! What were the other fans around him doing?! He should have been picked up by the ears and booted over the fence!
Depending on where you are standing/sitting, it might be possible to fairly inconspicuous with one of those.
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

DirtyRucker wrote:I don't understand how people get away with that sort of stuff! What were the other fans around him doing?! He should have been picked up by the ears and booted over the fence!
Someone high up in the stand with a good sniper rifle and put the red dot between his eyes should sort him >sniper
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best