Where is it now

Questions for the players, the management, the UAFC, the URSC or other supporters... Someone might answer you!! (and pigs might fly)

Moderator: Moderators

cardoc
Novice

Where is it now

Post by cardoc »

:scratch: The little stall that used to be beside the memorial arch on match nights selling Ulster trinkets and such like, I was looking for a couple of the Ulster Rugby lapel badges that they used to sell, can anyone help with the stall, stallholder's name, where I could find him or even 2 of the badges please :red:
Last edited by cardoc on Sat Mar 02, 2013 6:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Thelaw
Steward

Re: Where is it now

Post by Thelaw »

pity they did great stuff - nothing better than an Ulster Rugby Beach towell
Dura lex sed lex
Kofi Annan
Lord Chancellor

Post by Kofi Annan »

LastKnightoftheproms wrote:
cardoc wrote::scratch: The little stall that used to be beside the memorial on match nights selling Ulster trinkets and such like, I was looking for a couple of the Ulster Rugby lapel badges that they used to sell, can anyone help with the stall/stallholder or even 2 of the badges please :red:
Swept away with the new regime. Deemed "tacky" I believe. :stir:

Try URSC. :thumleft:
Even more tacky, I believe.
“For the liespotter who knows how to listen well, the random words, sounds, and phrases in a person's speech are never as random as they seem. They offer a clear sightline into the liar's psyche.”
Jonny Sidestep
Novice

Post by Jonny Sidestep »

URSC are outstanding with all the stuff the organise and support given. Why are you so critical?
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Jonny Sidestep wrote:URSC are outstanding with all the stuff the organise and support given. Why are you so critical?
Hey Jonny, a bit rich you attacking Kofi when I assume the sidestep in you handle means sidestepping tax. I feckin' hate tax dodging barstewards, indeed considerably more than benefit dodgers. A choice between the undeserving poor and the "I refuse to pay my share" rich.

Nationalise the accountancy industry and all actual taxpayers would pay a more reasonable proportion of our earnings. >threaten
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Kofi Annan
Lord Chancellor

Post by Kofi Annan »

Jonny Sidestep wrote:URSC are outstanding with all the stuff the organise and support given. Why are you so critical?
Jonny, your defence of URSC is admirable , Capt'n give that man a years free membership or even make him a committee member.

Jonny, for tackiness , I give you white plastic bags to wave in support of the ulstermen, but that's another story for another time.

And finally ;
When does a person decide to become an accountant? When he realises he doesn’t have the charisma to succeed as an undertaker. :D :D
“For the liespotter who knows how to listen well, the random words, sounds, and phrases in a person's speech are never as random as they seem. They offer a clear sightline into the liar's psyche.”
Jonny Sidestep
Novice

Post by Jonny Sidestep »

Oooaagghh thanks guys for the welcome. I think we are all going to get on just great.
URSC Secretary
Initiate

Post by URSC Secretary »

Ah the white plastic bags...October 2005....Donkeybrook.....URSC envisaged a sea of white (plastic bags!) as the team ran on to the pitch....didn't work and we lost....

Tacky - perhaps .....but I think we get away with it under the statute of limitations.....
Visit our web site:

http://www.ursc.co
Kofi Annan
Lord Chancellor

Post by Kofi Annan »

URSC Secretary wrote:Ah the white plastic bags...October 2005....Donkeybrook.....URSC envisaged a sea of white (plastic bags!) as the team ran on to the pitch....didn't work and we lost....

Tacky - perhaps .....but I think we get away with it under the statute of limitations.....

God doesn't time fly when you're having fun.
cardoc
Novice

Post by cardoc »

I only want 2 nice Ulster Rugby badges :duh:

I really didn't want to start an argument :roll:

Roll on Twickenhill :fleg:

SUFTUM
Katrinka
Novice

Post by Katrinka »

We got some Ulster lapel badges and other accessories in Stewart Miller in the Abbey centre about this time last year. Hope that helps :)
Cap'n Grumpy
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: second barrier up, at the half-way line ... or is the third?

Post by Cap'n Grumpy »

Kofi Annan wrote:
Jonny, your defence of URSC is admirable , Capt'n give that man a years free membership or even make him a committee member.
Does he mean me? :shock:

Kofi you seem to be under the dillusion that I actually have some role in URSC hierarchy. Admittedly a number of others have made similar mistake and continue to do so. I'm not sure what I have to do to convince some that I am a simple foot-soldier in the organisation, same as the majority, who just happens to help out a little from time to time (as do some others). :salut:

Why, if I had the power you imply, I would give myself free membership. :D
I'm not arguing -
I'm just explaining why I'm right
Jonny Sidestep
Novice

Post by Jonny Sidestep »

Cap n grumpy I salute you and the URSC. Member til I die!
DavyG
Steward

Post by DavyG »

Katrinka wrote:We got some Ulster lapel badges and other accessories in Stewart Miller in the Abbey centre about this time last year. Hope that helps :)
I was in there last week, only hats,scarves and air fresheners left.
"We are on a Journey.......Don't Stop Believin"....
URSC Secretary
Initiate

Post by URSC Secretary »

The company that once had the stall(s) at Ravenhill was MSM Promotions based in Dunmurry.

They may have some residual Ulster Rugby stock left over....though you may have to buy it in industrial quantities!
Visit our web site:

http://www.ursc.co