Castre v Ulster in June?

Questions for the players, the management, the UAFC, the URSC or other supporters... Someone might answer you!! (and pigs might fly)

Moderator: Moderators

Joe Schmo
Chancellor to the King

Castre v Ulster in June?

Post by Joe Schmo »

Anyone know anything about this match? It's listed halfway down the web page linked below, is it some sort of charity/testimonial match?

http://www.ulsterrugby.com/tickets/offi ... utlets.php
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Castre v Ulster in June?

Post by Rooster »

I wouldn't be surprised if it was not a mistake, as we played Casters on the 18th to 20th January ?
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
Cap'n Grumpy
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: second barrier up, at the half-way line ... or is the third?

Post by Cap'n Grumpy »

Rooster wrote:I wouldn't be surprised if it was not a mistake, as we played Casters on the 18th to 20th January ?
If it turns out to be a mistake, I hope Shane Logan gets sacked - can't be having mistakes like that without the CEO accepting full responsibility >EW
I'm not arguing -
I'm just explaining why I'm right
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Cap'n Grumpy wrote:
Rooster wrote:I wouldn't be surprised if it was not a mistake, as we played Casters on the 18th to 20th January ?
If it turns out to be a mistake, I hope Shane Logan gets sacked - can't be having mistakes like that without the CEO accepting full responsibility >EW
I can just imagine the annoyance round in Tommy's if that turns out to be a mistake. He might go out and wreck Comber.............. err ..................... wait, there is nowt to wreck, except maybe Scrunchie Sidebottom up on thon plinth.

I wait the further details with bated breath ............ no wait a minute Ted ........... I don't.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Joe Schmo
Chancellor to the King

Post by Joe Schmo »

Oh no what can of worms have I opened!? :lol:
Cap'n Grumpy
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: second barrier up, at the half-way line ... or is the third?

Post by Cap'n Grumpy »

BaggyTrousers wrote:
Cap'n Grumpy wrote:
I can just imagine the annoyance round in Tommy's if that turns out to be a mistake. He might go out and wreck Comber.............. err ..................... wait, there is nowt to wreck, except maybe Scrunchie Sidebottom up on thon plinth.

I wait the further details with bated breath ............ no wait a minute Ted ........... I don't.
I hope Tommy wasn't in Galway last night - Connacht actually produce a match programme this season, and BBJ and Cap'n Muller were both named in the team at 3 & 4, with Lutton and Lewis named on the bench!!!!!!

Sacre Bleu - such inaccuracy! :shock:

That aside, it wasn't a bad wee read - I've seen worse. Quite a good read about Ulster and how we've played so many Irish Q'd players this season and give so much new blood a chance to shine. - Mentioned how cruel the injuries have been etc and how we've coped. Don't know if that was penned by someone from UR or one of theirs but it was well balanced wee article.

BTW - I think you meant Major General Sir Scrunchie Rollo Gillespie-sidebottom.... up on thon plinth! :lol:
I'm not arguing -
I'm just explaining why I'm right
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Joe Schmo wrote:Oh no what can of worms have I opened!? :lol:
You need to be keeping your head down until it's confirmed you're the new Irish coach
cardoc
Novice

Post by cardoc »

.[/quote]
I hope Tommy wasn't in Galway last night - Connacht actually produce a match programme this season, and BBJ and Cap'n Muller were both named in the team at 3 & 4, with Lutton and Lewis named on the bench!!!!!!

Sacre Bleu - such inaccuracy! :shock:

That aside, it wasn't a bad wee read - I've seen worse. Quite a good read about Ulster and how we've played so many Irish Q'd players this season and give so much new blood a chance to shine. - Mentioned how cruel the injuries have been etc and how we've coped. Don't know if that was penned by someone from UR or one of theirs but it was well balanced wee article.

BTW - I think you meant Major General Sir Scrunchie Rollo Gillespie-sidebottom.... up on thon plinth! :lol:[/quote]

Capt you are the only person that I have heard admitting to reading a match program :stir: :D I buy one every game always with the intention of reading it but alas it never gets done