Players subs?

Questions for the players, the management, the UAFC, the URSC or other supporters... Someone might answer you!! (and pigs might fly)

Moderator: Moderators

browner
Lord Chancellor
Location: Globe Vienna crashed and burned...Giant TCR SL2 rising from the ashes.

Players subs?

Post by browner »

Does anyone know the playing subs/unemployed playing subs for the following clubs?

Ards

Holywood

Civil Service

CIYMS

Malone.
Stand up for PICU R.V.H.
browner
Lord Chancellor
Location: Globe Vienna crashed and burned...Giant TCR SL2 rising from the ashes.

Re: Players subs?

Post by browner »

,,,and Grosvenor!
Stand up for PICU R.V.H.
Kofi Annan
Lord Chancellor

Post by Kofi Annan »

Browner, are you considering pulling on the boots
“For the liespotter who knows how to listen well, the random words, sounds, and phrases in a person's speech are never as random as they seem. They offer a clear sightline into the liar's psyche.”
browner
Lord Chancellor

Post by browner »

Kofi Annan wrote:Browner, are you considering pulling on the boots
Nope....just these...

http://www.halfords.com/webapp/wcs/stor ... yId_271415

Anyway....just trying to sort out some cheap rugby for a guy from New Zealand/Tonga.
Stand up for PICU R.V.H.
Kofi Annan
Lord Chancellor

Post by Kofi Annan »

browner wrote:
Kofi Annan wrote:Browner, are you considering pulling on the boots
Nope....just these...

http://www.halfords.com/webapp/wcs/stor ... yId_271415

Anyway....just trying to sort out some cheap rugby for a guy from New Zealand/Tonga.
Cuny Funt, what about Donaghadee or Bangor!, Malone will only ruin his rugby experience in Ireland, Ci will turn him into an arrogant prat, Holywood is okay and good social side to the club,Ards well no comment, Civil Service getting their act together and a good choice, Grosvenor if he wants to be part of a club,

Has he got his IRB clearance from his home Union, and release from his home club, ( needs these regardless of level and if plays without it could get the club in major poo poo, well unless your Harlequins) or Hinch) has to be registered with UB before 1st of September to play first XV Q1 or above. Bring the above forms with passport and visa if applicable, all very simple. If any good Ards will throw lots of money at him and won't have to pay subs. :D
“For the liespotter who knows how to listen well, the random words, sounds, and phrases in a person's speech are never as random as they seem. They offer a clear sightline into the liar's psyche.”
browner
Lord Chancellor

Post by browner »

So you know f/all about the subs then?
Stand up for PICU R.V.H.
pwrmoore
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by pwrmoore »

browner wrote:So you know f/all about the subs then?
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Paul.

C'mon Ulsterrrrrrrrr! :red:
Kofi Annan
Lord Chancellor

Post by Kofi Annan »

Browner since you haven't bothered you Brennan to google, I thought I would start for you :D

Grosvenor:

http://www.grosvenorrugby.com/index.php ... &Itemid=62

Ciyms

http://www.ciyms.org/html/subscriptions.html

Hollywood

[url]hxttp://www.holywoodrfc.co.uk/seniorrugby.html[/url]

No prices but interested to see that they are Spartans, I wonder if they sleep with other to boost morale, or was that Trojans.

Civil Service:

http://www.nicssa.co.uk/mem2Fees.aspx

You may have to join the association, but a lot go benefits ?, anyone out there know?
browner
Lord Chancellor

Post by browner »

Kofi Annan wrote:Browner since you haven't bothered you ar$e to google, I thought I would start for you :D

Grosvenor:

http://www.grosvenorrugby.com/index.php ... &Itemid=62

Ciyms

http://www.ciyms.org/html/subscriptions.html

Hollywood

[url]hxttp://www.holywoodrfc.co.uk/seniorrugby.html[/url]

No prices but interested to see that they are Spartans, I wonder if they sleep with other to boost morale, or was that Trojans.

Civil Service:

http://www.nicssa.co.uk/mem2Fees.aspx

You may have to join the association, but a lot go benefits ?, anyone out there know?

Appreciate your efforts Kofi but I phoned the club secretary's...CIYMS were very pro-active,so he's down training with them and very happy by all accounts...no doubt he'll become an arrogant prat in no time.

Never knew you were a CI man Kofi! :D
Stand up for PICU R.V.H.
Kofi Annan
Lord Chancellor

Post by Kofi Annan »

I know that's an attempt at humour Brownie, but I would rather cut my left testicle off with a piece of rusty wriggly tin than be a member of yon shower. I can hardly wait to hear a Tongan sing , walking up the Belmont road :roll: after they have won the McCrea Cup, good luck to him, and I fully expect CI to register him in the correct manner, a first I believe :duck:
CIMANFOREVER
Lord Chancellor

Post by CIMANFOREVER »

Kofi Annan wrote:I know that's an attempt at humour Brownie, but I would rather cut my left testicle off with a piece of rusty wriggly tin than be a member of yon shower. I can hardly wait to hear a Tongan sing , walking up the Belmont road :roll: after they have won the McCrea Cup, good luck to him, and I fully expect CI to register him in the correct manner, a first I believe :duck:
Hung by your own pretard Kofi... get cuttin' on that little pea, cause you can't have any real b*lls >seeya :lol: ...btw, sticks and stones, and I'm sure you've missed the irony of calling US arrogant prats... Browner, suspect He's one of the other lot, with a grievance quotient greater than Munster fans... and I thought the majority of Grosvenor boys were all pretty decent coves (they are, btw) :roll: >EW

CI has a good history of lookin after SH guys.. we had a few down the years, two at least when I was playing, and they were always made to feel at home, altho in fairness, think most decent Clubs in the area would do the same.

Btw- feckin hell, playing fees have more than doubled since I played- used to cost me £70- guess we have to pay extra now for Grosvenor's' fabric conditioner in their jerseys and their pink fluffy towels to soften the blow when they flick each others ar*es in the shower.. :flower:
Exterminate all rational thought
Kofi Annan
Lord Chancellor

Post by Kofi Annan »

So CI man forever does not go on to supporting the club financially then :roll: , and surely you mean petard? >seeya
CIMANFOREVER
Lord Chancellor

Post by CIMANFOREVER »

Kofi Annan wrote:So CI man forever does not go on to supporting the club financially then :roll: , and surely you mean petard? >seeya
Of course I do Koffee, I was merely illustrating the point of the increased cost of wipin' your ar*ses since my playing days... How much did you make when you sold out, sorry off, Prince Regent Road? And you think you'd cut the grass- disgraceful... surprisingly, Belmont seems good enough for your guys (tbf, the real Grosvenor boys always integrated well,) since you saw fit to invest in it, and since you've been there since when? 1999/ 2000? :shock: :scratch: :lol: I was even still playing when your guys help fill the bar >EW .....

You are of course correct, so I'll make sure I spell Pedant correctly. (Ostentatious- tick, arrogant- tick) Damn those stinging tears of laughter..dulls the pain of being savaged by a dead sheep (copyright D. Healey)
Kofi Annan
Lord Chancellor

Post by Kofi Annan »

Right, your confusing me, is it pedant, petard or pretard?.

I would not know what money was made when grounds were sold off , the reason , I have never been a member of Grosvenor, but I do know that they invested heavily in your club, so really you should thank them not disrespect them. I remember when CI where a Snr club and a decent bunch, now the dream of Snr status makes them unbearable and they then disrespect others around them.

Your surprise at the subs would give the impression that your CI for life is only when they get to a nothing cup final , you put on your old tie and feel all warm and cosy in your little special places .

Could you get your crayons out for a more vivid illustration :roll:
CIMANFOREVER
Lord Chancellor

Post by CIMANFOREVER »

Kofi Annan wrote:Right, your confusing me, is it pedant, petard or pretard?.

I would not know what money was made when grounds were sold off , the reason , I have never been a member of Grosvenor, but I do know that they invested heavily in your club, so really you should thank them not disrespect them. I remember when CI where a Snr club and a decent bunch, now the dream of Snr status makes them unbearable and they then disrespect others around them.

Your surprise at the subs would give the impression that your CI for life is only when they get to a nothing cup final , you put on your old tie and feel all warm and cosy in your little special places .

Could you get your crayons out for a more vivid illustration :roll:
I'm not surprised you're confused, Koffee, seems to come with the territory. Hung by your own petard, and Pedant you most certainly are. I'll spell it out for you one more time... I illustrated how times and fees have changed ie more than doubled in the ten years since I played. But I guess choking on your own venom has muddied your clarity of thought, what little there is.

Btw, I was playin at CI since I was 16, recruited from the Model like so many of the other "Elite" you allude to, by E.W.D- so there's a name for you to conjure with. And for your little tickle about fickle supporter, I played for only one club for nigh on 22 years, through, good, bad and worse, and we took it on the chin. So I guess I'm entitled to the "Forever" bit.
I suppose things like the McCrea, which you seem obsessed with, do pale a tad when compared against senior league and cup titles, and actually beating the cream of Wasps in the not so distant past, as well as AIL Division 2 status, Ulster, Ireland and Lions caps, ...
Now, I'm not going to get into an imaginary slanging match re Grosvenor, as I played with, against and even for them (once, a long time ago..) and we always had the greatest respect for them. They, and clubs like them, form(ed) the Junior bedrock of the game here. So I'm not sure where you get my "Disrespect" for Grosvenor, indeed it's quite the reverse, when you consider they have survived when others went to the wall or fell into the abyss... Annadale anyone?
From memory, they did indeed contribute a significant sum to the greater part made from some cute CI property management to facilitate the rebuild, and fair dos to them..they have a major stake in the Belmont club and facilities, which are as much theirs now as ours, so I doubt anyone disrespects them, not least the CI players and club management themselves.. again, most of whom I've played with, or been coached by at some stage. So spare me the lecture from a weekend keyboard warrior. You do Grosvenor a great disservice and I doubt you speak for them- You?- I give not one sh*te about your facile opinions, but I will defend my club. Its funny how every thread you get involved in turns to sh*t. You must be so proud but more likely an inadequate WUM :roll:
BTW- I was never a "tie" man, always a jersey sort- i.e. I actually PLAYED the game, like I said, through the good, bad, and middling. Put it this way, in terms attacking threat, you're hardly Young Munster...oh yeah, to get that one, do your AIL research >EW >seeya