Talking Rugby?

Questions for the players, the management, the UAFC, the URSC or other supporters... Someone might answer you!! (and pigs might fly)

Moderator: Moderators

Setanta
Lord Chancellor

Talking Rugby?

Post by Setanta »

Has 'Talking rugby' gone to hell in a basket? That's three to four weeks with no show?!
From the rolling glens of Antrim through the hills of Donegal we will stand and shout for Ulster as we win both scrum and maul from the lovely lakes of Fermanagh tae the shores of ould Lough Gall we will scream and shout for Ulster as we beat them one and all!
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Talking Rugby?

Post by Russ »

Setanta wrote:Has 'Talking rugby' gone to hell in a basket? That's three to four weeks with no show?!
I think they realised their listening figures were guff.

Have a feeling that it was from the same chubes that run "rugby lad" which is the biggest feed of tom kite on the internet, and totally outshone by rugby banter and rugby onslaught
Ithryn
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by Ithryn »

I rather like it. Hope it hasn't died a death.

Don't know of any other decent rugby podcast
Why? Why not?
Setanta
Lord Chancellor

Post by Setanta »

I wrote and asked - reply below -

Hope you are well. Apologies, we are making a release this week. I am taking an indefinite break from the show.
However, the lads are planning a new show in the near future!
Alan and the lads will be back for a rebranded programme, so be sure to tune into it.
From the rolling glens of Antrim through the hills of Donegal we will stand and shout for Ulster as we win both scrum and maul from the lovely lakes of Fermanagh tae the shores of ould Lough Gall we will scream and shout for Ulster as we beat them one and all!