Anyone else think that Kofi's going saft?

Questions for the players, the management, the UAFC, the URSC or other supporters... Someone might answer you!! (and pigs might fly)

Moderator: Moderators

Cap'n Grumpy
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: second barrier up, at the half-way line ... or is the third?

Post by Cap'n Grumpy »

Maybe it's just me, but I have the feeling that Kofi doesn't seem to deliver his immense knowledge and wisdom in the same cutting way he used to.

He seems to be more positive these days, doesn't just scythe "chubes" (to use BT's preferred phrase) down to size with a single cutting blow, preferring to explain what's what in a much more gentle and less disparaging manner. He's even been nice to people from time to time. I like this new Kofi, ....... but can't help feeling we will miss the old one too.

Is it just me, or maybe has someone hacked his account?
I'm not arguing -
I'm just explaining why I'm right
Kofi Annan
Lord Chancellor

Re: Anyone else think that Kofi's going saft?

Post by Kofi Annan »

Cap`n grow up
“For the liespotter who knows how to listen well, the random words, sounds, and phrases in a person's speech are never as random as they seem. They offer a clear sightline into the liar's psyche.”
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Perhaps feeling a little less lonely than when he thought he was the only person to see a lack of strength in depth?

Mind you Kofi, no getting away from it, we are brill, lush ,faboudaboudozzy & strong favourites to lift at least two trophies this very season.................... ask any chube, moi included >EW :cheers:
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Kofi Annan wrote:Cap`n grow up
Now he is getting back to normal :D
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

Rooster wrote:
Now he is getting back to normal :D
Aye that's him..... :lol:
Cap'n Grumpy
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Cap'n Grumpy »

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :thumleft:
I'm not arguing -
Cap'n Grumpy
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Cap'n Grumpy »

Okay - to be honest, I was bored coming onto this site and seeing the same topics appearing on the top 6 all the time - all the doom and gloom from Saturday with the same opinions going round in circles. With The AI break upon us that was only going to get worse. Add to that the reappearance of a certain online petition to get the IRFU to do what it is already doing, and I just wondered about a topic that would distract from that, even momentarily.

The obvious thought was to start another thread about Baggy, but that would be going round and round in circles in no time too, so you got elected.

Boredome cured now - Kofi is brill .... AND has now demonstrated HIS strength in depth :cheers:

Now let's see if this thread reaches 4 or 5 pages at least!!!
I'm not arguing -
Kofi Annan
Lord Chancellor

Post by Kofi Annan »

Okay, since you started it I will continue :

Rugby- I am a humble simple rugby supporter who only wants Ulster to be a strong and competitive nothing more and nothing less, I have my own standards and although private they are reasonable and not excessive . Ulster was on the wrong path and needed guidance, did I deliver that , NO , however others have, they made improvements to the shambles and empire building that was rife in UR and that is pretty evident so I am following that step to happiness ,

CEO: has made massive changes to UR In various ways and I cannot fault him for what he is doing business wise, I still believe that there is the potential for a credibility issue but that bridge if happens will be crossed with the right outcome for all, maybe like the SID issue I will be proven correct. but we may never know, so who really cares.

Posters: Some here are lovable adorable fluffy little posters and others just post gash , they are the ones that frustrate me, particularly the ones who just regurgitate yon mad cats sh1t , without actually thinking for themselves, they would be better inside themselves if they were just a bit more honest.

SID: BR is right we are in a better place than we were a few years ago and maybe the spin from Ravers is to the benefit of those who (due to not fault of their own) if standing in a puddle of poodle pee would be out of their depth.

Cowboy: Get us to a euro final and I will judge him, I was critical of McL when he pulled the trackie and whistle on for Ulster, now I cant fault him, he has proved me wrong (a first I believe)

Captain: This will never get 5-6 pages

Baggy: a beacon of light in a cesspool of dark coloured dark things, I would only ask he leaves The FRU alone, in fear of being compared to the Pat Finucane Centre who always blame the FRU on everything, even about the loss of a stakeknife

KnocknagoneyKnob: will always be just that, anyway "who are You"

Me: Well I will always be me, but a tad bit more mellow with age. But never soft :red:
Last edited by Kofi Annan on Tue Nov 05, 2013 3:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“For the liespotter who knows how to listen well, the random words, sounds, and phrases in a person's speech are never as random as they seem. They offer a clear sightline into the liar's psyche.”
Cap'n Grumpy
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Cap'n Grumpy »

I will try to leave this thread for fear of being accused of helping it roll over to the next page, but I couldn't let this bit past without applauding - made me laff.
Kofi Annan wrote:Baggy: a beacon of light in a cesspool of dark coloured dark things, I would only ask he leaves The FRU alone, in fear of being compared to the Pat Finucane Centre who always blame the FRU on everything, even about the loss of a stakeknife
>appl

Still bored seeing the same old same old being regurgitated by some tho. :sleeping:
I'm not arguing -
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Oh Kofi, flattery will get you everywhere with me, I'm such a shallow character >EW

Consider it an early Christmas present, FRU will not be mentioned in these pages by me, unless of course Wee John makes a balls of himself.................. again >EW

I'd absolutely like to talk to him in person though & see what answers he can provide in private since he is a shy retiring boy in public despite his printed words to the contrary. He knows where to find me on match nights. :D

THE END.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Kofi Annan
Lord Chancellor

Post by Kofi Annan »

Cap'n Grumpy wrote:I will try to leave this thread for fear of being accused of helping it roll over to the next page, but I couldn't let this bit past without applauding - made me laff.
Kofi Annan wrote:Baggy: a beacon of light in a cesspool of dark coloured dark things, I would only ask he leaves The FRU alone, in fear of being compared to the Pat Finucane Centre who always blame the FRU on everything, even about the loss of a stakeknife
>appl

Still bored seeing the same old same old being regurgitated by some tho. :sleeping:

Kofi, the New Tim McGarry :D
Mac
Chancellor to the King

Post by Mac »

BT was accused of the same a while ago........ & look what happened there. :lol:

Image Image
If You Have To Ask....You Don't Understand
Scholar
Initiate

Post by Scholar »

Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (144.47 KiB) Viewed 3180 times
Cap'n Grumpy
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Cap'n Grumpy »

LastKnightoftheproms wrote:I also believe, though don't know him at all off this site, that he is one of the people on here who might have a track suit, a whistle and a pair of boots.
aye, but let's stick to rugby and leave his sex life out of it.

(I know, I know ....)
I'm not arguing -
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

Cap'n Grumpy wrote:
LastKnightoftheproms wrote:I also believe, though don't know him at all off this site, that he is one of the people on here who might have a track suit, a whistle and a pair of boots.
aye, but let's stick to rugby and leave his sex life out of it.

(I know, I know ....)
Her Ladyship will slap the lugs off you boy......... You have no idea what you’re dealing with.......