ERC Quarter Finals

Questions for the players, the management, the UAFC, the URSC or other supporters... Someone might answer you!! (and pigs might fly)

Moderator: Moderators

twiglet
Initiate

ERC Quarter Finals

Post by twiglet »

The weekend of 4th, 5th, and 6th April is quarter final weekend. Can someone let me know whether one of the quarter final matches will be played on Friday night.

When will the dates and times of the matches be finalised?
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Re: ERC Quarter Finals

Post by big mervyn »

Traditionally, it's 2 on the Saturday and 2 on the Sunday.

Last year the dates and times (but not the venue in Sarries case!) were announced on the Thursday following Rnd 6, so maybe Jan 23rd?
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
twiglet
Initiate

Post by twiglet »

Thanks.

8.00pm at Ravers on Friday 4th against Sorries would be ideal. We would see if they could bring as many supporters to Belfast as we had in London.
ruckover
Lord Chancellor

Post by ruckover »

I would find it very very unlikely for there to be a quarter-final on the Friday night.
You haven't seen me at my best yet. Let's be honest, you probably never will.
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

big mervyn wrote:Traditionally, it's 2 on the Saturday and 2 on the Sunday.

Last year the dates and times (but not the venue in Sarries case!) were announced on the Thursday following Rnd 6, so maybe Jan 23rd?
It was delayed though by their fecking around even though they knew it would be in Twickers, usually announced on Tuesday or Wednesday of next week as teams all provide details of their suggested grounds and according to Sky if we get a home draw it will be in Ravenhill.
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best