Stephen Jones

Questions for the players, the management, the UAFC, the URSC or other supporters... Someone might answer you!! (and pigs might fly)

Moderator: Moderators

twiglet
Initiate

Stephen Jones

Post by twiglet »

Couldn't think where else I could put this question on the forum.

What has Stephen Jones got against the four Irish provinces?

He just cannot give any credit for our success.

Ulster's fantastic, hard-fought win at Welford Road had the large headline: "Smash and Grab". The victory was explained by "Leicester's poor performance" rather than giving any credit to Ulster. Ulster were described as an "average team". 6 out of 6 but we are still described as average ? !

Nothing was said about Cole bringing down a maul 5metres from scoring - yellow card should probably have been given to Cole for the intentional foul.

A number of weeks ago he refused to give Connacht ANY credit for winning away at Toulouse. What is his problem?

An odious individual.
Wee Woman
Lord Chancellor

Re: Stephen Jones

Post by Wee Woman »

He's not worth wasting our energy on frankly.
mikerob
Lord Chancellor

Post by mikerob »

Jones knows that the Irish and kiwis in particular are somewhat touchy when it comes to criticism so all he needs to do to print some snide remark and that will attract storms of irate readers. I'll bet he loves this.

I'm sure he is gutted that he is now behind Murdoch's paywall as that has cut his readership substantially.

The worst thing for someone with an ego like Jones is being ignored so as WW says, that is what we should do.
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

Who?
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
Kofi Annan
Lord Chancellor

Post by Kofi Annan »

Stephen Jones.jpg
Stephen Jones.jpg (19.67 KiB) Viewed 1559 times
“For the liespotter who knows how to listen well, the random words, sounds, and phrases in a person's speech are never as random as they seem. They offer a clear sightline into the liar's psyche.”