Ticketmaster transfer process.

Questions for the players, the management, the UAFC, the URSC or other supporters... Someone might answer you!! (and pigs might fly)

Moderator: Moderators

Ithryn
Red Hand Ambassador

Ticketmaster transfer process.

Post by Ithryn »

Right, random question of the day.

Another season ticket holder generously sent me his ticket for Friday night using the ticketmaster website. All went smoothly. I then printed it out.

Obviously the match is now rescheduled , and the original holder can now make it. I Would like to give his ticket back to him. Anyone any idea how to do this online. I sure I could ring the ticket office, but tif there an easier way than ringing the busy ticket office this week that would be great.
Why? Why not?
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Ticketmaster transfer process.

Post by Rooster »

Ithryn wrote:Right, random question of the day.

Another season ticket holder generously sent me his ticket for Friday night using the ticketmaster website. All went smoothly. I then printed it out.

Obviously the match is now rescheduled , and the original holder can now make it. I Would like to give his ticket back to him. Anyone any idea how to do this online. I sure I could ring the ticket office, but tif there an easier way than ringing the busy ticket office this week that would be great.
email him the pdf you printed it from
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
Kofi Annan
Lord Chancellor

Post by Kofi Annan »

Rooster wrote:
Ithryn wrote:Right, random question of the day.

email him the pdf you printed it from

Old fashioned thing called Royal Mail might work!
“For the liespotter who knows how to listen well, the random words, sounds, and phrases in a person's speech are never as random as they seem. They offer a clear sightline into the liar's psyche.”
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

His ST card will not now work for the game? Really ?

Then again I am not a techie wizard. :shock:
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

BaggyTrousers wrote:His ST card will not now work for the game? Really ?

Then again I am not a techie wizard. :shock:
Once you transfer or print a ticket your plastic season ticket no longer works for that match but ok for next match.
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

Scan and email.
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
Redhandoff
Novice

Post by Redhandoff »

Got sorted ithryn......contacted ticketmaster......they reset the season ticket and this renders the printed ticket null and void........for future reference......in the unlikely event of happening too often again! :thumleft:
"Everyone is entitled to their own opinions,but they are not entitled to their own facts."(D.P.Moynihan)
Ithryn
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by Ithryn »

Glad to see ticketmaster are sensible and able to sort such issues.
Why? Why not?
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

How much did they charge in fees?