Linking season tickets

Questions for the players, the management, the UAFC, the URSC or other supporters... Someone might answer you!! (and pigs might fly)

Moderator: Moderators

big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Linking season tickets

Post by big mervyn »

Can you link 2 STs? i.e. for the purpose of buying tickets for other games. If so how? Can't find anything on tktbastard. D'ye need to go through UR?
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Linking season tickets

Post by BR »

You can, the instructions are right there beside the Ravens fixture list.
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

big mervyn wrote:Can you link 2 STs? i.e. for the purpose of buying tickets for other games. If so how? Can't find anything on tktbastard. D'ye need to go through UR?
I emailed and phoned tktbastard about mine and nothing happened so phoned ticket office and Jennifer got it sorted almost immediately, the only drawback is once they are linked you pay both bills but you probably do that anyway Merv.
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

Rooster wrote:
big mervyn wrote:Can you link 2 STs? i.e. for the purpose of buying tickets for other games. If so how? Can't find anything on tktbastard. D'ye need to go through UR?
I emailed and phoned tktbastard about mine and nothing happened so phoned ticket office and Jennifer got it sorted almost immediately, the only drawback is once they are linked you pay both bills but you probably do that anyway Merv.
Very perceptive Rooster :lol:

Thanks. I'll give them a bell the marra. :thumleft:

Yep. I sent TM an email ages ago - heard sweet FA from them >#
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall