Ladies Irish Rugby Jersey

Questions for the players, the management, the UAFC, the URSC or other supporters... Someone might answer you!! (and pigs might fly)

Moderator: Moderators

ArticDonkey

Ladies Irish Rugby Jersey

Post by ArticDonkey »

I would like to purchase Mrs Donkey an Irish Rugby jersey. Does anybody know if I can get a gender specific one? And if so where?
ultimate ulster chick
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by ultimate ulster chick »

You should be able to buy ladies' shirts in most places, like SS Moore, Athletic Stores etc - online too. They're the threequarter length sleeves and fitted body on them.
ArticDonkey

Post by ArticDonkey »

Ok thanks chick, I've searched and searched online but I guess I'll have to get my lazy ass off into town and look in those shop thingys (do people still do that?).
cables
Lord Chancellor

Post by cables »

Chicks do, donkeys don't.
Illegitimi Non Carborundum
ultimate ulster chick
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by ultimate ulster chick »

cables wrote:Chicks do, donkeys don't.
Actually, I'm not a huge fan of shopping. If I have money, I generally buy online, hate going into town!!

Donkey, if you think she might prefer shortsleeves, and is relatively small, the boys' shirts fit well. The men's shirts are ok if you've got a chest (unlike me!!), but aren't fitted in the body. The women's shirts is probably the best option!
ArticDonkey

Post by ArticDonkey »

Thanks for the advice Chick, I'll try and get a Ladies one then, if not a mens one will do her!
Wee Woman
Lord Chancellor

Post by Wee Woman »

Got mine (girly shirt) in SS Moore's just before the Autumn Internationals.

They had the home shirts and the white change jersey (which is v. nice and may well be my next purchase!), think the cost was £40-45.

Hope this helps!

WW
ArticDonkey

Post by ArticDonkey »

Cheers WW, I will check it out. Well I live in the sticks but I'll get someone to do it for me! (I'm coming across little Lazy on this thread I know!)
garf11
Novice

Post by garf11 »

Very slim pickings for any breed of irish shirts in Belfast at the minute, if you are a 6 year old boy or a XXXL gent you may be in luck. I was looking for a new shirt for Sat. and there was nothing in sensible sizes.

the Athletics store had a few medium white tops left which are quite nice but I must be shrinking coz it looked like a fecking tent, and for £55.......hmmmm
Any ideas for new songs? Ideas on a postcard.
Solid Air
Initiate

Post by Solid Air »

Canterbury Clothing at Junction One, cheap as moderately affordable chips, 06/07 Ulster Shirts for 45, lot of Irish gear, loads and loads and loads of Leinster gear!!
"Cheer up" he said "It could get worse", so I cheered up, and it got worse...
browner
Lord Chancellor
Location: Globe Vienna crashed and burned...Giant TCR SL2 rising from the ashes.

Post by browner »

Stand up for PICU R.V.H.
ThirtyThreeNil
Novice

Post by ThirtyThreeNil »

Solid Air wrote:Canterbury Clothing at Junction One, cheap as moderately affordable chips, 06/07 Ulster Shirts for 45, lot of Irish gear, loads and loads and loads of Leinster gear!!
strangely enough, i think maybe the Ellesse shop at J1 also stock ulster and ireland tops (male and female) at a very reasonable price.
Solid Air
Initiate

Post by Solid Air »

That's the one 33-0, I just couldn't spell Ellesse at the time :lol:
"Cheer up" he said "It could get worse", so I cheered up, and it got worse...
ArticDonkey

Post by ArticDonkey »

browner wrote:Try here.................

http://www.rugbystuff.com/cat-3-subcat-105-product-725
Cheers Browner, but they only have size 16 which wouldn't go down well!

While were on this subject does anyone know if there bringing out a new jersey for the RWC? Maybe thats why its hard to find the popular sizes.
ElPedro
Novice

Post by ElPedro »

Donkey et Al

If you are still looking for a Ladies shirt try here:

http://www.irelandrugbyjersey.com

Got one for my Mrs prior to going to Rome for Italy game. Ordered online on Saturday morning and arrived the following Friday.

Based locally. (Lisburn I think).