Audio/Video

Questions for the players, the management, the UAFC, the URSC or other supporters... Someone might answer you!! (and pigs might fly)

Moderator: Moderators

Setanta
Lord Chancellor

Audio/Video

Post by Setanta »

Whatever happened to the audio/video sections on Ulsterrugby and Irishrugby?
From the rolling glens of Antrim through the hills of Donegal we will stand and shout for Ulster as we win both scrum and maul from the lovely lakes of Fermanagh tae the shores of ould Lough Gall we will scream and shout for Ulster as we beat them one and all!
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Last report I saw was a complaint about them not working in Firefox, I know what their problem is but no one will ask me, but I'm sure Sotic should have someone who should know what is wrong, really quite simple, Windows Media player was updated .............................................................. :lol:
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
Setanta
Lord Chancellor

Post by Setanta »

And there was me thinking lack of loot or laziness!
From the rolling glens of Antrim through the hills of Donegal we will stand and shout for Ulster as we win both scrum and maul from the lovely lakes of Fermanagh tae the shores of ould Lough Gall we will scream and shout for Ulster as we beat them one and all!
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Setanta wrote:And there was me thinking lack of loot or laziness!
Could well be, but I could not get the last ones they did to work and several others on here pm'd me asking if I knew how, but then again perhaps no one in the staff know they only work for some over there :?
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
Setanta
Lord Chancellor

Post by Setanta »

:D Thanks anway, shame.
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

:( tis a shame I thought they were good.
Rory Best
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

:( tis a shame I thought they were good.
Rory Best
Setanta
Lord Chancellor

Post by Setanta »

I replied on a private message but our firewall sent funny messages. Did you recieve?
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Setanta wrote:I replied on a private message but our firewall sent funny messages. Did you recieve?
:shock: got a message can't read it :?
Rory Best