Mrs Harrison where are you?

Questions for the players, the management, the UAFC, the URSC or other supporters... Someone might answer you!! (and pigs might fly)

Moderator: Moderators

Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Mrs Harrison where are you?

Post by Cockatrice »

Am I the only one to miss our long distance cousin and her 'outsider' view as to what is going wrong in Ulster? Long time no hear so hope that everything is OK that end. After our cozy chats I even made arrangements with the good lady to meet up with her when in Oz last year but alas no appearence and I was left waiting on the shore all alone. No hard feelings it was lovely beach anyway.

Surely she wasn't a trespasser? No. hope everything is OK that end and just because the big man might be going that you don't stop popping in for a chat from time to time. Anyone know what Adrian is up to?
Currently studying Stage 5 (level3) at IRFU
colinh
Lord Chancellor

Re: Mrs Harrison where are you?

Post by colinh »

He is up on the grassy knoll. Spoke to him last week. He is doing well and in good spirits.
Romeo47 Alpha 52
Captain Chaos
Initiate

Post by Captain Chaos »

Cockatrice wrote:Am I the only one to miss our long distance cousin and her 'outsider' view as to what is going wrong in Ulster? Long time no hear so hope that everything is OK that end. After our cozy chats I even made arrangements with the good lady to meet up with her when in Oz last year but alas no appearence and I was left waiting on the shore all alone. No hard feelings it was lovely beach anyway.

Surely she wasn't a trespasser? No. hope everything is OK that end and just because the big man might be going that you don't stop popping in for a chat from time to time. Anyone know what Adrian is up to?
JH is no longer Ulster adopted son soooo she has left us. No prodigal son for Ulster..
"You can't please all the people all the time!" Mr. Robert Marley
ColinS
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by ColinS »

Was thinking the same myself YM.

Always enjoyed the wee Private Messages exchanged with Judy. Her lack of presence here is known.

Some of her rants were top drawer, too!
Some people say I used to be called Colzo. Don't listen to them people, I talk much less sense than Colzo.
Captain Chaos
Initiate

Post by Captain Chaos »

YoungMan wrote:Capt you would think you have been here for ages.........................
I was a bit of a voyeur when it came to posting here ....have been watching for a long time but no real interest in posting.
Ithryn
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by Ithryn »

no desire to speak to us? :o what changed your mind? colzo waxing lyrical? :twisted:
Why? Why not?
Big Dog
Novice

Post by Big Dog »

Captain Chaos wrote:I was a bit of a voyeur
Interesting choice of phrase Captain. A tad disturbing perhaps. :)
Captain Chaos wrote:have been watching for a long time but no real interest in posting.
However you seem to have enjoyed your posting having taken the plunge! Good to see! :cheers:
Captain Chaos
Initiate

Post by Captain Chaos »

Things just livened up recently, for the last 6 months or so and just decided to ive it a lash. I'm working from home for the last month or so and have more time to post and read. :salut:
Ithryn
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by Ithryn »

I'm working from home for the last month or so and have more time to post and read.
join the club
Why? Why not?
Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Post by Cockatrice »

and so we can account for Adrian but Judith is MIA. I seem to recall some posters confirming that she was genuine and as such I suppose I must believe them that she was.
Currently studying Stage 5 (level3) at IRFU
UlsterFan
Novice

Post by UlsterFan »

Met JH's sister at the Bot on the weekend, she was there with Isaac, Tommy, Filo, Filo's hair and co. who were guarding her closely.
Had a quick chat though, lovely blond lass who informs me it was indeed her Mum on the forum (is that enough to dispel doubts?) and she is well back in the land of Oz. No plans to visit our shores soon due to new grandmother duties in Oz. His sister is enjoying the charm of Belfast and has been here for almost 2 months now.
UlsterFan
Novice

Post by UlsterFan »

No need to get carried away YM. Given your jousts with JH's mother, I understand your scepticism but unlike your amusing tale above, it was definitely JH's sister I spoke to so I dare say she can comment accurately on the whereabouts of her own mother.
Captain Chaos
Initiate

Post by Captain Chaos »

Handbags ladies handbags!