Image
Image
Image

Topics Calendar

January 2019

S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26
27 28 29 30 31

Who is online

In total there are 60 users online :: 15 registered, 3 hidden and 42 guests

Most users ever online was 454 on Sun Apr 15, 2018 7:04 pm

Registered users: AhrefsBot, Bart S, Bing [Bot], DHK, Eggs, Flads, Google [Bot], jean valjean, leedsexile, Lurgan Lad, Majestic-12 [Bot], richardt84, Rockrugger, Rugby Nomad, SemrushBot


Legend :: Administrators, Moderators

Statistics

Total posts 660659
Total topics 19144
Total members 2932
Our newest member ulsterman7

TRANSFER RUMOURS!!

What do you know?? Talk to us here!

Moderators: The Fonz, Moderators

  • Advertisement

Topic Rating:
  • 36 votes
  

Re: TRANSFER RUMOURS!!

Postby Cap'n Grumpy » Thu Jan 10, 2019 6:41 pm

Dave wrote:Pity the Hond wouldn't pay us back.

In hard cash ...
No plan survives the first contact with the enemy!
User avatar
Cap'n Grumpy
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
 
Posts: 13268
Joined: Thu Aug 14, 2008 4:21 pm
Location: second barrier up, at the half-way line ... or is the third?

Re: TRANSFER RUMOURS!!

Postby Dave » Thu Jan 10, 2019 7:12 pm

Cap'n Grumpy wrote:
Dave wrote:Pity the Hond wouldn't pay us back.

In hard cash ...
Or maybe sausages
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
User avatar
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
 
Posts: 19049
Joined: Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:27 pm

Re: TRANSFER RUMOURS!!

Postby damianmcr » Thu Jan 10, 2019 11:03 pm

kingofthehill wrote:
Rooster wrote:
nonplussed wrote:Coetzee to stay on ... ?

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk
From previous comments by him it sounded like he owes us one and will stay of asked


Apparently this year is him paying Ulster back.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How does he work that out? :scratch:
User avatar
damianmcr
Lord Chancellor
 
Posts: 6056
Joined: Sat Sep 18, 2010 9:56 pm

Re: TRANSFER RUMOURS!!

Postby stu » Fri Jan 11, 2019 2:01 pm

222toHounslow wrote:Is Louis our only remaining Saffer for next season?


Isn't he "Irish" now?
User avatar
stu
Novice
 
Posts: 247
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2005 10:48 am
Location: All over the place

Re: TRANSFER RUMOURS!!

Postby Columbo » Mon Jan 14, 2019 4:52 pm

Was chatting to a former player over the w/e - who I think would still maybe be reasonably well-connected - and he didn’t think Marcel was being offered a renewal... value for money / injury profile...

I hope he’s wrong tbh, I think Marcel has been a game-changer for us this year
..one more thing
User avatar
Columbo
Initiate
 
Posts: 410
Images: 0
Joined: Thu Sep 25, 2014 3:56 pm

Re: TRANSFER RUMOURS!!

Postby nonplussed » Mon Jan 14, 2019 5:27 pm

Matt Mullan as LH joker ?

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk
User avatar
nonplussed
Warrior Assassin
 
Posts: 1480
Joined: Tue Aug 12, 2008 7:26 pm

Re: TRANSFER RUMOURS!!

Postby Neill_M » Mon Jan 14, 2019 6:44 pm

nonplussed wrote:Matt Mullan as LH joker ?

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk


Yes, released by Wasps, but not played this season as he recovers from a knee injury.
User avatar
Neill_M
Lord Chancellor
 
Posts: 4965
Joined: Fri Sep 07, 2007 10:51 am

Re: TRANSFER RUMOURS!!

Postby Rooster » Mon Jan 14, 2019 7:02 pm

Neill_M wrote:
nonplussed wrote:Matt Mullan as LH joker ?

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk


Yes, released by Wasps, but not played this season as he recovers from a knee injury.
Fits in well then, knee rehab specialists here
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
User avatar
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
 
Posts: 39939
Images: 5
Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2005 12:39 am
Location: Chicken coop 17

Re: TRANSFER RUMOURS!!

Postby UlsterNo9 » Mon Jan 14, 2019 7:05 pm

Mullan not due back from injury until March from report I read.

Where is the source for this?
BRING OUR BOYS HOME #BOBH
THROWN UNDER THE BUS AND EXILED 14/04/18
User avatar
UlsterNo9
Chancellor to the King
 
Posts: 3661
Images: 1
Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:02 pm

Re: TRANSFER RUMOURS!!

Postby nonplussed » Mon Jan 14, 2019 7:06 pm

UlsterNo9 wrote:Mullan not due back from injury until March from report I read.

Where is the source for this?
Me putting 2 and 2 together and getting 5

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk
User avatar
nonplussed
Warrior Assassin
 
Posts: 1480
Joined: Tue Aug 12, 2008 7:26 pm

Re: TRANSFER RUMOURS!!

Postby kingofthehill » Mon Jan 14, 2019 7:28 pm

Columbo wrote:Was chatting to a former player over the w/e - who I think would still maybe be reasonably well-connected - and he didn’t think Marcel was being offered a renewal... value for money / injury profile...

I hope he’s wrong tbh, I think Marcel has been a game-changer for us this year


Not correct. Marcell wants to stay. Ulster want him to stay. Irfu want him to stay. It’s going to come down to money.

Fingers crossed he stays.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The King is dead. Long live the King.
User avatar
kingofthehill
Warrior Chief
 
Posts: 1841
Joined: Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:43 am

Re: TRANSFER RUMOURS!!

Postby UlsterNo9 » Mon Jan 14, 2019 7:53 pm

kingofthehill wrote:
Columbo wrote:Was chatting to a former player over the w/e - who I think would still maybe be reasonably well-connected - and he didn’t think Marcel was being offered a renewal... value for money / injury profile...

I hope he’s wrong tbh, I think Marcel has been a game-changer for us this year


Not correct. Marcell wants to stay. Ulster want him to stay. Irfu want him to stay. It’s going to come down to money.

Fingers crossed he stays.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


I hope us standing by him through two seasons of injury helps him decide it's not down to solely money which he has already speculated it wouldn't.

At the same time I hope we do the decent thing and offer him the wage he deserves and not assume we can get him on the cheap because we feel he owes us.
BRING OUR BOYS HOME #BOBH
THROWN UNDER THE BUS AND EXILED 14/04/18
User avatar
UlsterNo9
Chancellor to the King
 
Posts: 3661
Images: 1
Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:02 pm

Re: TRANSFER RUMOURS!!

Postby Columbo » Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:58 pm

kingofthehill wrote:
Columbo wrote:Was chatting to a former player over the w/e - who I think would still maybe be reasonably well-connected - and he didn’t think Marcel was being offered a renewal... value for money / injury profile...

I hope he’s wrong tbh, I think Marcel has been a game-changer for us this year


Not correct. Marcell wants to stay. Ulster want him to stay. Irfu want him to stay. It’s going to come down to money.

Fingers crossed he stays.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
superb... fingers crossed...
..one more thing
User avatar
Columbo
Initiate
 
Posts: 410
Images: 0
Joined: Thu Sep 25, 2014 3:56 pm

Re: TRANSFER RUMOURS!!

Postby Dave » Tue Jan 15, 2019 11:55 am

Ohhhhh Marcel Coetzeeeee-uhh....
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
User avatar
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
 
Posts: 19049
Joined: Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:27 pm

Re: TRANSFER RUMOURS!!

Postby justinr73 » Tue Jan 15, 2019 2:22 pm

Think I'll sing that on Saturday - it may turn out to be a bit shrill as I shall be sat with 5 thirty-something young ladies (3 of whom are Lionelesses watching their first rugby match, as i understand it).
User avatar
justinr73
Warrior Chief
 
Posts: 1585
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2014 1:14 pm

PreviousNext


  • Advertisement

Return to Raver's rumours

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

Recent Forum Topics

!-- Piwik -->