thefru "talk" to "ruan Pineaar" - v.v funny :)

What do you know?? Talk to us here!

Moderator: Moderators

ulsterrugby4life
Novice

thefru "talk" to "ruan Pineaar" - v.v funny :)

Post by ulsterrugby4life »

Definatly brightened up my day lol :p

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
http://thefru.co.uk/blog/2010/04/15/pie ... mment-2035

taken from above link on thefru.co.uk
Pienaar for Ulster?
Written By: Editor on April 15, 2010 2 Comments
It seems that Mr David Humphries has rolled back the years and produced another audacious slight of hand as it now appears that he has managed to sign multi-talented South African, Ruan Pienaar after all.

Reports in the Irish Times and that hotbed of rugby U.TV are now stating that the utility back is on his way to Ravers.

At the time of writing the deal has yet to be completed but thanks to our friends over on sharksworld.co.za we managed to have a quick word with Ruan the other night and asked him about his proposed transfer to Ulster. (Or did we?)

FRU: How far advanced are the talks?

RP: They are nearly complete. Mr David says he wants everything completed by next Wednesday as there’s no bloody way he’s going to the URSC AGM without a scrum half. When I heard this I told him I’d sign for another 500,000 Rand and he’s got a deal.

Mr David said something about the Fat Controller, he’s not gone you know, No.42 bus, back seat and brown envelope so it shouldn’t be a problem. I should sign in the next day or two.

FRU: Are you looking forward to living in Belfast?

RP: BJ tells me that Belfast is very like Durban, with gated communities, security fences and lots of special protection forces knocking around so I should feel right at home. He says that everyone is very friendly except someone who calls himself Red Hand Hero on some message board. Apparently he is a c**t, but everyone else is dead-on. (That’s BJ’s new words for great!)

Someone called Mr President Kimble says that me, BJ, Robbie and Johann can all use his beachfront Hacienda in Helen’s Bay to do some surfing and shark fishing so that will be dead-on!

FRU: Are you worried about missing out on the World Cup if you move to Belfast?

RP: BJ tells me that Ulster only play up until January and then they just mess around for a couple of months so getting away early shouldn’t be a problem.

He also mentioned something about Dr Dave, Lions Tour, Umhlanga Rocks, party photos and selection sorted so that’s dead-on as well!

FRU: You’ve played scrum half, out half and full back internationally, have Ulster indicated where they intend to play you should you move.

RP: Mr David said I’d be playing in all three positions, all at the same time, as it’s the only way they can afford me. In fact he said that me, BJ, Robbie and Johann are not to pass to any of the Ulster boys as they’ll only drop it, except for maybe someone called Paddy, we can pass to him, but definitely not to someone called Ryan!

FRU: Thanks for your time Ruan and we hope to see you in Belfast soon.

RP: Dead-on!
ulsterrugby4life - always and forever

andrew cochrane
Ardglass2
Red Hand Ambassador

Re: thefru "talk" to "ruan Pineaar" - v.v funny :)

Post by Ardglass2 »

Excellent...................... :lol: :cheers:
Big-al
Lord Chancellor

Post by Big-al »

:bowdown:
Ithryn
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by Ithryn »

lol love it.
Why? Why not?
promsandwich
Steward

Post by promsandwich »

Saw this yesterday and was rolling about laughing :lol: :lol: Unfortunately the problem is you could see it being next years team talk!!
Cap'n Grumpy
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: second barrier up, at the half-way line ... or is the third?

Post by Cap'n Grumpy »

Call me a sceptic, but I have a suspicion it may not be quite true for 2 very good reasons:

President Mr Kimble's hacienda is in Ballyholme, not Helen's Bay, and

I heard it was a number 32 bus, not a 42! :roll:

I wonder if there are other inaccuracies in the piece?

Grumps
I'm not arguing -
I'm just explaining why I'm right
darkside lightside
Lord Chancellor

Post by darkside lightside »

Quality :D
[The Artist Formerly Known as Caolan]

On a long enough timeline, the survival rate for everyone drops to zero - Tyler Durden
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Cap'n Grumpy wrote:Call me a sceptic, but I have a suspicion it may not be quite true for 2 very good reasons:

President Mr Kimble's hacienda is in Ballyholme, not Helen's Bay, and

I heard it was a number 32 bus, not a 42! :roll:

I wonder if there are other inaccuracies in the piece?

Grumps
Think the rest of it is OK Grumps, bus numbers and the whereabouts of Kimble's hacienda have always given problems to journalists.
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best