Moderator: Moderators

BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: SIMON DANIELLI RETIRES WITH IMMEDIATE EFFECT

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Kofi Annan wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote:
Wee Woman wrote:
shamalicious wrote:Anyone else irked that the article says "Stunning Olivia Jane Danielli is charged with unlawfully assaulting her 6ft 2in former rugby international hubby Simon Danielli on August 9 last year."

Mentioning her looks and his height basically implies she either didn't do it or takes the pi$h out of Simon for being assaulted by a woman.

Total rag of a paper.
+1

You can just imagine how this would have played out in the media had the shoe been on the other foot.
Ladies as well you know I am "female friendly" , am an equality lover in all things be that loving something or hating it,and I absolutely share your feelings on this bullshite. Any mention of a woman in the news usually starts with, "....... wearing a " as if what she is wearing has something to do with what she is saying or doing.

Now having said that, I have just seen Teresa Villiers on the news and I'm happy to report, what she was wearing had no impact on my thoughts, I couldn't tell you what she was wearing or how her make up looked ................... my thoughts are unimportant I suppose, except to me .......... but having gone this far I suppose I may as well share them , they were that I wouldn't ride her if I was chained to her, she's a horrible Tory bitch.
There is something about her I like
Well then Kofi, I can promise you, yo won't find my arsepiece in your way. :lol:
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Once a Knight wrote:I like her too. It's the way she patiently stifles a yawn when talking about our politicians and their "serious" issues. >EW
Yeah whoopeeeee whats not to like, a Tory bitch with little or no interest in her job. >threaten
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Kofi Annan
Lord Chancellor

Post by Kofi Annan »

I think she would be very domineering
“For the liespotter who knows how to listen well, the random words, sounds, and phrases in a person's speech are never as random as they seem. They offer a clear sightline into the liar's psyche.”