Little birdy told me

What do you know?? Talk to us here!

Moderator: Moderators

dead ball
Steward

Post by dead ball »

Is the cabal finished now?

Ps Paul I finished 'studying for the legal profession' quite a while ago you patronising person. Go and be stupid some place else!
The trouble with referees is that they just don't care which side wins - Tom Canterbury.

Ulster proud sponsors of Comical Eddie! :roll:
pwrmoore
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by pwrmoore »

sorry DB I thought you led us to believe you were still studying. :oops:
Paul.

C'mon Ulsterrrrrrrrr! :red:
dead ball
Steward

Post by dead ball »

pwrmoore wrote:
I've read quite a few autobiographies too DB I don't think this qualifies me to make absolute statements about what that person does or does not like. It is just possible that he didn't think the context warranted a mention of his passion for the white knights.
Well Paul it is exactly this kind of well reasoned and craftily skilled approach that has helped you win the debate at my expense. Your right of course on the balance of probabilities it is indeed Kofi Annan who is a huge Ulster Rugby fan and avid poster on the UAFC when time permits. Of course time permits quite a bit as we can see and it fits perfectly with is role as general secretary to the UN.

All that is left is for me to offer my apologies for such a poorly reasoned debate and to offer you my congratulations. :wink:

Ps I will be going back in near future (2-3 months) to start my research for a PhD in Law. Part time I hope you can cope with all the private information now coming forward.
The trouble with referees is that they just don't care which side wins - Tom Canterbury.

pwrmoore
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by pwrmoore »

thanks DB. You're welcome :wink:
Paul.

dead ball
Steward

Post by dead ball »

No thank You.

pwrmoore
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by pwrmoore »

does this mean the UAFC love-in has returned? :flower: :D
Paul.

dead ball
Steward

Post by dead ball »

Paul
Love in always exists here.

The URSC is another subject. By the way I don't feel the club is useless I just think the members deserve better at the mo. I also know what it is to be on committees and it can be a difficult place, with out any thanks very often. But to cut of communication with the membership the way they have is inexcusable IMHO. But this only my opinion and you know what they say Paul opinions are like assholes everyone has one.

pwrmoore
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by pwrmoore »

dead ball wrote:Paul
Love in always exists here.

The URSC is another subject. By the way I don't feel the club is useless I just think the members deserve better at the mo. I also know what it is to be on committees and it can be a difficult place, with out any thanks very often. But to cut of communication with the membership the way they have is inexcusable IMHO. But this only my opinion and you know what they say Paul opinions are like assholes everyone has one.
I agree that the implosion of the committee means that them members are not being well served. AND I agree that committee membership is a pretty thankless task - not something to be entered into by the faint-hearted.

I think one part of the problem is that they never really established communication with the membership just with a small part of it via the web-sites and messageboards that not everyone has access to. This was not helped by UR when they stalled over handing over the contact details - but that is all water under the bridge now. The committee need to get their act in gear and find a way top reach the entire membership whether by mail, e-mail, the URSC section of the UR site or a combination of all three.
Paul.