Currently studying Stage 5 (level3) at IRFU
cjp
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by cjp »

front five or back three in the pack?
pwrmoore
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by pwrmoore »

dead ball wrote:Right, think about it a minute, a one Mr. Annan appears on the website and spouts off (with only a handful of posts under his belt) that he has the inside track as to what is going on in Ulster Rugby and you lot provide him a platform. Bloody disgrace if you ask me. Either way the man's a liar. For either he is KA and therefore knows nothing about Ulster rugby or indeed he is not KA and does know something about UR. But one way or another he can not be relied upon for honesty. What do you think TOK?

I rest my Brandy Glass!
I think the phrase came from you originally DB I just borrowed. I assumed that you meant that those to provide an audience for posters are a part of the provision of the platform for those tho post :lol:
Paul.

C'mon Ulsterrrrrrrrr! :red:
cjp
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by cjp »

YoungMan wrote:ROWAN FROST.ops that slipped out(tourettes)
Caldy was always taking his contract anyway before the dopegate scandal.
pwrmoore
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by pwrmoore »

dead ball wrote:
pwrmoore wrote: very few people are who their name suggests DB ( I'm one of the rare few) I'm surprised that it has taken you so long to realise that Kofi Annan on this MB probably isn't the same person who is president of the UN (or am I :lol: ). No really Paul do you mean I might be on to something? :roll:
I think you may finally be catching on DB - I know it can take a lot of analysis to reach such a deep conclusion.

By the way: Unless you are a close personal friend of the real Kofi I don't know how you can make an assertion that he knows nothing of Ulster Rugby he could be one of our many overseas fans - Actually I have read his autobiography no mention of rugby never mind team Ulster.
I've read quite a few autobiographies too DB I don't think this qualifies me to make absolute statements about what that person does or does not like. It is just possible that he didn't think the context warranted a mention of his passion for the white knights.
I really don't understand why you persist in trying to "out" other posters yet guard your own privacy so jealously that you even go to the extent of hiding your on-line status. Get a life man :twisted: - I dont understand your preoccupation in trying to stop me. How have I gaurded my privacy asked for others not to have theirs?Sorry I would just love to hear you try and explain your theory on that!
I know it is difficult to take in DB but by hiding your online status you are showing that you take your own privacy very seriously. At the same time you are asking others to declare themselves to be one of a small band of named individuals who make up the URSC committee. By doing so they make it significantly more likely that other posters would be able to work out the relationship between the board-name and their real name. Not necessarily a one to one mapping but a significantly simpler task.
And as far as I'm concerned anyone is entitled to post on this board and air their opinions - even you. We provide you with a platform why not extend the same courtesy to others. - We provide a platform who do you think youre speaking on behalf of? :roll:
Please see my previous post for an explanation of this one.
Paul.

Mid-Terrace
Novice

Post by Mid-Terrace »

...What a COMPLETE waste of webspace this thread has been, some people are just so full of their own self-importance, it's untrue.

When I found out Harrison was coming to Ulster I said it, none of this "I might know something, but I want to string yis along a wee bit..."
Mine's a pint!
pwrmoore
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by pwrmoore »

sorry M-T but I can't always sit back and let it go..... :cry:
Paul.

fermain
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by fermain »

Mid-Terrace wrote:...When I found out Harrison was coming to Ulster I said it, none of this "I might know something, but I want to string yis along a wee bit..."
Well said MT :roll:
:red: :red: :red: :red: :red: :red: :red:
Save lives, become an organ donor!!
pwrmoore
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by pwrmoore »

maybe I was apologising unnecessarily - I thought you were fed up with my agruing with DB :lol:
Paul.

Mid-Terrace
Novice

Post by Mid-Terrace »

pwrmoore wrote:maybe I was apologising unnecessarily - I thought you were fed up with my agruing with DB :lol:
Nah! just some of the "up their own @rse" types who write a lot but say nothing!!!
Mine's a pint!
pwrmoore
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by pwrmoore »

8) :lol:
Paul.

Freddie Benson
Lord Chancellor

Post by Freddie Benson »

pwrmoore wrote:sorry M-T but I can't always sit back and let it go..... :cry:
I know Paul

I made the same arguments (somewhat less eloquently last night)

seems you're the 'new target'

seems some rules are good enough for some but not for others
No longer the Celtic League winning coach
pwrmoore
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by pwrmoore »

what worries me is that DB claims to be studying for the legal profession.... he needs to pay more attention to reasoned debate and argument if he's to have any hope.... :shock:
Paul.

Freddie Benson
Lord Chancellor

Post by Freddie Benson »

chance'd be a fine f-ing thing
No longer the Celtic League winning coach
Gary
Chancellor to the King
Location: Carrickfergus and Odessa. (Not at the same time. That would be silly.)

Post by Gary »

"Dead Ball" - "reasoned debate". Nah, just don't think that sounds possible somehow - the two terms seem to be contradictory. :)