YM has gone missing

What do you know?? Talk to us here!

Moderator: Moderators

pwrmoore
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by pwrmoore »

Agreed BP. I don't think YM and DB are one and the same. But I don't know just how many alter ego's he did have, or what they were... :?
Paul.

C'mon Ulsterrrrrrrrr! :red:
Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Post by Cockatrice »

Bogboy-I have to say that I don't think that YM has been taking the pi$h out of everyone.
Currently studying Stage 5 (level3) at IRFU
jamesie
Lord Chancellor

Post by jamesie »

heh-heh!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

youngy, have you been knocking back on grandpa's cough medicine tonight by any chance!!!??? :drunken:
Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Post by Cockatrice »

On it most of the week I would suggest seen the Canadians at Ravenhill on TV even commentator made comment about the weather they were expecting.
ballpark
Warrior Chief

Post by ballpark »

...and now a tribute to Madisons Hotel from the King and I...

MADISON'S HOTEL

Now since I wanna watch rugger I've found a new place to dwell,
Down at the end of lonely street at Madison's Hotel,
It's not too lonely, it's not too lonely-there I could die,
And tho' its always crowded you can still find some room for broken hearted Ulstermen to cry there in the gloom and be so crony, oh so crony, oh so crony -there I could die.

The committee's a crying, the membership's dressed in black, they've been so long on lonely street they will never go back and they're so lonely - oh they're so lonely, oh so lonely, oh so lonely..........

If your team gets walloped and you've a tale to tell,
just take a walk down lonely street to Madison's hotel, where you'll not be so lonely, not be so lonely, not be so lonely - that we could die.

apologies to MAE BOREN AXTON, TOMMY DURDEN and ELVIS PRESLEY
Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Post by Cockatrice »

Great result and very good crowd just what it is supposed to be about and Cables won a bottle of whiskey what ever will he do with it? Free food and all well done.
ding dong2u
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by ding dong2u »

It was a good day's craic alright but I was disappointed that you didn't wear your kilt CT :lol:
Stand Up for the Ulster Men

RIP Nevin Spence 1990 - 2012
bogboy
Chancellor to the King

Post by bogboy »

Sorry I missed that Cables and you on the cokes too
2B or not 2B that is the question ?
ballpark
Warrior Chief

Post by ballpark »

FREE BEER - i missed that too, was that just for the after five club YM????

Very good presentation to the Canucks and the hundred pipers and all and all doin' their bit. Should report i almost got knocked down coming out of the loo by a gentleman carrying some very large bagpipes on his way into the loo. I can confirm the laddie was not wearing a kilt and it was definitely not CT.
pwrmoore
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by pwrmoore »

ballpark wrote:FREE BEER - i missed that too, was that just for the after five club YM????

Very good presentation to the Canucks and the hundred pipers and all and all doin' their bit. Should report i almost got knocked down coming out of the loo by a gentleman carrying some very large bagpipes on his way into the loo. I can confirm the laddie was not wearing a kilt and it was definitely not CT.
that could be it BP :!: I wasn't at Madisons but there was free Bud in CI too! :wink: :D
Paul.

C'mon Ulsterrrrrrrrr! :red:
ballpark
Warrior Chief

Post by ballpark »

YoungMan wrote:wasn`t the piper good another wasted opportunity for URSC to recruit.
What??? using a piper??? WTF, this is Belfast not Hamelin :shock: :shock:
Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Post by Cockatrice »

BP- I think the General and Ding conned their way into the free food & beer with Canadian accents either that or points for previous attendence but then again you would have fell into that category.
ding dong2u
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by ding dong2u »

........... The General said it was because of our witty repartee, good looks and charming personalities :wink:
Stand Up for the Ulster Men

RIP Nevin Spence 1990 - 2012
ballpark
Warrior Chief

Post by ballpark »

Cockatrice wrote:BP- points for previous attendence but then again you would have fell into that category.
I er, left before eight, my mistake, had I known there would be fr........ :cry:

But lo as i passed on my way towards the exit sign and out into Lonely Street, there satteth the General as though he was there for the night, I got the impression he was very comfortable and would not be easily ousted from the establishment until he consumeth his free beer and food. A good fella to keep company with I'd say. 8)
craftynick
Warrior Chief
Location: The home of cheap sangria & cheaper men - Barcelona

Post by craftynick »

ding dong2u wrote:........... The General said it was because of our witty repartee, good looks and charming personalities :wink:
but i wasnt even there....................
How beatiful it is do nothing, and then rest afterward - Spanish proverb