Neil Kelly

What do you know?? Talk to us here!

Moderator: Moderators

Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

colinh wrote:If Neil were to leave what would the Ulster coaches do for a personality?

Colin :twisted:
Good thinkin there Colin and that would also be a good reason not to take the Irish job, Eddie and Neil would never agree.
colinh
Lord Chancellor

Post by colinh »

Aye you are probably corect there as four year Eddie has no room for individual flair ........... Coach the life out of them he does.

Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Post by Cockatrice »

the man will be giving a talk on 7th Sept first time most of us will have had a chance to meet the guy who shows more passion on the touchline than some
Currently studying Stage 5 (level3) at IRFU
browner
Lord Chancellor
Location: Globe Vienna crashed and burned...Giant TCR SL2 rising from the ashes.

Post by browner »

Fair play to the URSC for arranging this meet and to question the ability of the Ulster coaching staff is fair enough,but to question their passion no matter how it is manifested is uncalled for.
Stand up for PICU R.V.H.
Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Post by Cockatrice »

simple fact he shows more passion than some.
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

And a decent guy to talk to as well :D
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
browner
Lord Chancellor
Location: Globe Vienna crashed and burned...Giant TCR SL2 rising from the ashes.

Post by browner »

Simple fact............Sparky shows more passion than some.
Stand up for PICU R.V.H.
Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Post by Cockatrice »

totally agree browner but he does have some off nights I wonder is it a different person underneath?
browner
Lord Chancellor

Post by browner »

Sounds like that's Neil Kelly's starter for ten.
Stand up for PICU R.V.H.
browner
Lord Chancellor

Post by browner »

BRENDAN FANNING

IRELAND'S search for a replacement defence coach for Mike Ford will take a step forward this week when Ulster's Neil Kelly (42) and Munster's Graham Steadman (43) are interviewed for the position. Originally it was hoped that Ford would stay with Ireland up until the next World Cup, but having worked part time with Saracens last season he then upgraded to a fulltime role that extends beyond defence. It's understood that there are no others on the shortlist aside from Kelly and Steadman.
Stand up for PICU R.V.H.
colinh
Lord Chancellor

Post by colinh »

browner wrote:BRENDAN FANNING

IRELAND'S search for a replacement defence coach for Mike Ford will take a step forward this week when Ulster's Neil Kelly (42) and Munster's Graham Steadman (43) are interviewed for the position. Originally it was hoped that Ford would stay with Ireland up until the next World Cup, but having worked part time with Saracens last season he then upgraded to a fulltime role that extends beyond defence. It's understood that there are no others on the shortlist aside from Kelly and Steadman.
Sadly Fanning is nomally on the ball. What are we going to do if Kelly gets the job. I hope Mark McCall can delever another inspired signing as he did Kelly originally and Harrison.

Colin :evil:
Romeo47 Alpha 52
Freddie Benson
Lord Chancellor

Post by Freddie Benson »

it passed me by that Steadman was at Munster (another former League coach - ex of Castleford).

(is nobody allowed to do a defensive coaching job unless they have prior involvement with the other code??)
No longer the Celtic League winning coach
browner
Lord Chancellor

Post by browner »

From the Irish Independent......................

FORMER Great Britain rugby league full-back Graham Steadman has been offered the post of defensive coach to the Ireland rugby team. He succeeds Mike Ford who has gone to Saracens. Steadman joined Munster as defensive coach just over a year ago.
Stand up for PICU R.V.H.
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Best news I've heard this week :D
I hope he takes up the offer then we will get keeping Kelly :D :D :D :D
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
colinh
Lord Chancellor

Post by colinh »

What a relief.

Romeo47 Alpha 52