TRANSFER RUMOURS!!

What do you know?? Talk to us here!

Moderator: Moderators

pip14
Red Hand Ambassador

Re: TRANSFER RUMOURS!!

Post by pip14 »

Scottish rugby podcast reporting today that Fraser Brown is strongly rumoured to be coming here next season? :scratch:
You've got to get your first tackle in early, even if it's late.
solidarity
Chancellor to the King

Post by solidarity »

Hooker / Back row. Can't be many of them about.
justinr73
Lord Chancellor

Post by justinr73 »

Looks like his contract is up in the summer.
Columbo
Squire

Post by Columbo »

Nixed straight away by Johnny Petrie..
..one more thing
solidarity
Chancellor to the King

Post by solidarity »

Sonny Bill Williams is looking for a move. In the past has played second row and back row - would suit us. Used to play for the 'Belfast' club in Christchurch - so has undeniably strong local connections. Named 'William', not once but twice - can't be just a coincidence. You heard it here first.
Bobbievee
Warrior

Post by Bobbievee »

:duh: :duh: :banghead: Munster get De Allende and Snyman.
We get...............sweet FA.
And an injury list as long as your arm after 4 games.
???????????
Bangor prop
Novice

Post by Bangor prop »

Sammy Arnold coming back next season i believe.
Munster have signed the 2 South Africans and are after another import for next year too.
They could easily play Kleyn, Snyman at lock anf and Botha, Cloete, Stander in back row next season. All south African
Neill_M
Lord Chancellor

Post by Neill_M »

Bangor prop wrote: Wed Nov 06, 2019 6:49 am Sammy Arnold coming back next season i believe.
Munster have signed the 2 South Africans and are after another import for next year too.
They could easily play Kleyn, Snyman at lock anf and Botha, Cloete, Stander in back row next season. All south African
One of the Munster centres could well be on the move. Of your 5 Saffers listed, 3 would be IQ'd next season - Cloete, Stander and Kleyn.
Columbo
Squire

Post by Columbo »

Bangor prop wrote: Wed Nov 06, 2019 6:49 am Sammy Arnold coming back next season i believe.
With Knox at THP, Munsouth Africa

Arnold coming back? Will he get a game here? He seemed like a nice lad, but there's a reason we let him go rather than Marshall, McCloskey, Olding et al - and since then we've brought in Addison and Hume, both of whom I would rate higher
..one more thing
justinr73
Lord Chancellor

Post by justinr73 »

I suppose Olding and Cave are no more and Addison and Hume spend more than their fair share of time in the physio's room.

He'd be coming back capped, with three times the experience and would supplement the Lionel contingent in the squad.
Dan Dare
Squire

Post by Dan Dare »

Sam Arnold would be a great move. for him and us.
UlsterNo9
Lord Chancellor

Post by UlsterNo9 »

Columbo wrote: Wed Nov 06, 2019 4:29 pm
Arnold coming back? Will he get a game here? He seemed like a nice lad, but there's a reason we let him go rather than Marshall, McCloskey, Olding et al - and since then we've brought in Addison and Hume, both of whom I would rate higher
He was a bit younger than the lads you mention, only 20/21 when he left, got game time and is coming back. Could work well all round if true.

I'd prefer Chris Farrell if he wanted to come home.
BRING OUR BOYS HOME #BOBH
THROWN UNDER THE BUS AND EXILED 14/04/18
Neill_M
Lord Chancellor

Post by Neill_M »

Fraser Brown signed a new deal with Glasgow, so that one is dead in the water.
Kofi Annan
Lord Chancellor

Post by Kofi Annan »

Dan Dare wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 1:02 pm Sam Arnold would be a great move. for him and us.
Ah, the dream, players leave and come back better, fact, they leave for a reason and once away they realise how bad UR runs things
“For the liespotter who knows how to listen well, the random words, sounds, and phrases in a person's speech are never as random as they seem. They offer a clear sightline into the liar's psyche.”
Dan Dare
Squire

Post by Dan Dare »

Kofi Annan wrote: Wed Nov 13, 2019 10:29 pm
Dan Dare wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 1:02 pm Sam Arnold would be a great move. for him and us.
Ah, the dream, players leave and come back better, fact, they leave for a reason and once away they realise how bad UR runs things
So true Kofi................so true