TRANSFER RUMOURS!!

What do you know?? Talk to us here!

Moderator: Moderators

Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Re: TRANSFER RUMOURS!!

Post by Cockatrice »

Do you think that UR are just trying to make the BT and Newsletter look bad and then announce the real signing at 10...
Currently studying Stage 5 (level3) at IRFU
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Cockatrice wrote:Do you think that UR are just trying to make the BT and Newsletter look bad and then announce the real signing at 10...
I think they're fully prepped for a casual 18 holes with the sponsors tomorrow

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Russ wrote:
Cockatrice wrote:Do you think that UR are just trying to make the BT and Newsletter look bad and then announce the real signing at 10...
I think they're fully prepped for a casual 18 holes with the sponsors tomorrow

Ongoing feud with BBC ni sport website for leaking Piutau signing. Pundit arena now involved. UR leak fakenews. First Kankowski, now Christian.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

BaggyTrousers wrote:
Rooster wrote:
Russ wrote:Surely we need a loss prior to a big announcement?

Big announcement tomorrow then
I'm pretty sure it's already been announced, The Bellylaugh & BBC confirmed it & much more importantly, the normally accurate KOTH said last Friday, Saturday, Monday.

I refuse to believe that all these sources, especially the one of whom is almost infallible, to a Popelike degree, are wrong.

Unless of course some dick in a whistle & flute & necktie who goes by the title "risk assessor", "underwriter" or "jumped up office-boy" is playing sillybastards on health grounds.

Of course the patient..... sorry the player may have had a change of heart - not literally, though many things are possible these days I suppose. :roll:

Still sitting impatiently by my Gordon Brown's World wide web enabled device, sipping the odd dose of Al K Hol. Chin chin, frightfully hot doncha know.
I think the problem is where the info is trickling down from. I think someone blew their load, thinking someone was as good as signed without them actually bloody signing.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
nonplussed
Warrior Chief

Post by nonplussed »

unless there are issues getting it over line, like getting insurance due to his recent illness ... I am of course merely hypothesising ;)
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Les was asked during press conference last night about Lealiifano, he didn't reply.
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
Cornerfleg
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Cornerfleg »

After watching those highlights any 10 we approach can basically demand a blank cheque ... any half decent fly half and their agent knows they have us over a barrel ... the cupboard isn't empty it's hanging off the wall ... Even Dan Parks would be too expensive this year!
Always ask yourself, "What would Big Rodney do"... And every time the answer is... "Eat It"
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

Cornerfleg wrote:After watching those highlights any 10 we approach can basically demand a blank cheque ... any half decent fly half and their agent knows they have us over a barrel ... the cupboard isn't empty it's hanging off the wall ... Even Dan Parks would be too expensive this year!
There were highlights from a 10 last night? :shock: :shock:
I must have been discussing painkillers with Grumps when they happened.
Heron was simply awful looked frightened and simply shoveled the ball wide. He made no creative contribution as a 10.
Nelson is as game as a banty rooster, but does not have the natural talent to be a success at 10. He looks awkward and contrived in his actions, way out of his comfort zone. He'll do his damnedest, but it's just not there.

We are screwed without a flyhalf. That is a rock solid fact.
scrum5
Lord Chancellor

Post by scrum5 »

Do you think the BT and Newsletter are trying to make UR look bad, after all Logie spoofed that we've been looking for a 10 for a year now?
In memory of Nevin Spence 1990- 15th Sept. 2012
Axel..... 30 October 1973 - 16 October 2016
Pedrie Wannenburg. 2 January 1981 - 22 April 2022.
Cornerfleg
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Cornerfleg »

I really don't think Logie needs much help on that front ....

But then again saying .... " well we near shat ourselves when we realised we weren't gonna have an out half this season ... and after we eventually all stopped doing the Corporal Jones "Don't Panic" routine we put an add in with Grafton ... but they haven't sent us anyone yet." isn't the sort of transparent truth we get from UR these days.
Always ask yourself, "What would Big Rodney do"... And every time the answer is... "Eat It"
Cap'n Grumpy
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: second barrier up, at the half-way line ... or is the third?

Post by Cap'n Grumpy »

Snipe Watson wrote:I must have been discussing painkillers with Grumps when they happened.
Cheers Snipe :thumleft:

This morning I was wondering where I had been, and who I was with, last night. :shock:

Did we win?

On second thoughts, don't bother answering - tomorrow I will just be wondering about today >ESAD

Did I mention codeine and Bushmills in our discussion?
I'm not arguing -
I'm just explaining why I'm right
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

Cap'n Grumpy wrote:
Snipe Watson wrote:I must have been discussing painkillers with Grumps when they happened.
Cheers Snipe :thumleft:

This morning I was wondering where I had been, and who I was with, last night. :shock:

Did we win?

On second thoughts, don't bother answering - tomorrow I will just be wondering about today >ESAD

Did I mention codeine and Bushmills in our discussion?
Can't remember.
Regularly.
Cap'n Grumpy
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: second barrier up, at the half-way line ... or is the third?

Post by Cap'n Grumpy »

s'okay ....it's coming back to me >crazy1

I think

possibly
I'm not arguing -
I'm just explaining why I'm right
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Who won the golf?

LegsLikeSausages
Warrior Chief

Post by LegsLikeSausages »

Russ wrote:Who won the golf?

There was a golf? I thought BMW were the official car sponsors???