Munster 18/19

Join in the craic, and support yer team here!

Moderator: Moderators

Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Munster 18/19

Post by Rooster »

UlsterNo9 wrote:POM popped a rib
Bit of a tickle in the chest for POM, he will soon be back pain or no pain.
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Shan »

UlsterNo9 wrote:POM popped a rib
It's a right balls but hopefully won't take him too long to come back.
It is a man's own mind, not his enemy or foe, that lures him to evil ways.
Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Shan »

Cap'n Grumpy wrote:
Shan wrote: Hopefully only the start of a good weekend for all our teams.
Ulster, Connacht and Toulouse? >EW
:lol:

Cheeky.
Neill_M
Lord Chancellor

Munster 18/19

Post by Neill_M »

Exeter’s BP win sets up the classic Round 6 game at Thomond Park. Exeter can win the pool with a 4-0 / 5-1 on MP win. Munster need a win and help from Montpellier to get a home QF.

No doubt there could be a taxi story
Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Shan »

Neill_M wrote:Exeter’s BP win sets up the classic Round 6 game at Thomond Park. Exeter can win the pool with a 4-0 / 5-1 on MP win. Munster need a win and help from Montpellier to get a home QF.

No doubt there could be a taxi storyImage
Gwan Ruan.
rumncoke
Lord Chancellor

Post by rumncoke »

Wee Joey had an easy time of it against Gloucester on Friday night . PoM made the game for him !!! He took out their back row by getting in their faces at the first maul of the match . And the Gloucester back row spent the rest of the match looking for PoM instead of Carberry not that Gloucester have a renowned back row to start with. The game against Exeter could be some what different ???
Within this carapace of skepticism there lives an optimist
jean valjean
Chancellor to the King

Post by jean valjean »

Exeter are the one team who won't be bullied around the park at thormond and have the size / speed to cause problems. I expect a very close game.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
Neill_M
Lord Chancellor

Post by Neill_M »

Keatley's move to Treviso for next season confirmed. Decent move for him. Nice part of the world, get to experience new culture etc. He was 5th choice behind Carbery, Hanrahan, Bleyendaal and Johnston. Will most likely get gametime in Italy during the International windows when Allen/McKinley are away etc.
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

POM starts.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
Columbo
Squire

Post by Columbo »

This is the match of the round, I'm looking forward to it almost as much as ours.

I thought Munster were very good against Glaws, and they have definitely been playing better over the last while, but I have to say I'm still not completely convinced - and the Glaws game just seemed like one of those nights where absolutely everything goes your way (back 3 having a shocker, getting the nod on some dodgy calls, Carberry having a stormer). That said, one thing that is for sure is their defence is looking absolutely super, the latest Saffa is doing a good job.

This is a really interesting one - I didn't fancy Munster to get anything at Exeter, and even though the wind was a big factor, I thought that was a great performance by Munster. Exeter are a class team though - can I really see them coming to Thomond and winning? Probably not.. (Very dangerous if they do - they would win the head-to-head and Munster would probably not qualify!)
..one more thing
Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Shan »

Tis fecking raining here. Probably suit Exeter. Some English folk about the place but definitely not a rerun of the plantation.

Exeter is a good team but Munster should be winning at home. Brilliant that our leader is available.
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

Shan wrote:Tis fecking raining here. Probably suit Exeter. Some English folk about the place but definitely not a rerun of the plantation.

Exeter is a good team but Munster should be winning at home. Brilliant that our leader is available.
From an Ulster perspective, should make the Exeter TBP more difficult. Confident we'll not need it though.

Exeter 3/1 to win and +7 on the handicap. Gwan the Turnips.
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
Kofi Annan
Lord Chancellor

Post by Kofi Annan »

Shan wrote:Tis fecking raining here. Probably suit Exeter. Some English folk about the place but definitely not a rerun of the plantation.

Shan, have the good people of Munster ever thAnked the Brits for introducing the garrison sport of rugby to the community :duck:
“For the liespotter who knows how to listen well, the random words, sounds, and phrases in a person's speech are never as random as they seem. They offer a clear sightline into the liar's psyche.”
Jackie Brown
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Jackie Brown »

Gwan Exeter

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
Gonna Party Like It's 1999
Jackie Brown
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Jackie Brown »

Amazing how my dislike of that prat Garces hasn't faded over the years.

Has he ever been back to Ravenhill?

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
Gonna Party Like It's 1999