AIL FIXTURES

Join in the craic, and support yer team here!

Moderator: Moderators

Doink the Clown
Novice

Re: AIL FIXTURES

Post by Doink the Clown »

apparantly ards are throwing money about with a few harlequins pleyers going there, not sure where the cash is coming from?
Don't Stop Believin'
Kofi Annan
Lord Chancellor

Post by Kofi Annan »

Doink the Clown wrote:apparantly ards are throwing money about with a few harlequins pleyers going there, not sure where the cash is coming from?
The mini section, again
“For the liespotter who knows how to listen well, the random words, sounds, and phrases in a person's speech are never as random as they seem. They offer a clear sightline into the liar's psyche.”
Doink the Clown
Novice

Post by Doink the Clown »

tail wagging the dog
Don't Stop Believin'
troupe86
Novice

Post by troupe86 »

Any news on signings/players leaving with regards to Instonians? It'll be interesting to see their squad next season given the drop. Will they be taking advantage of the 'blind eye turned' towards Q1 and player payment?
Kofi Annan
Lord Chancellor

Post by Kofi Annan »

troupe86 wrote:Any news on signings/players leaving with regards to Instonians? It'll be interesting to see their squad next season given the drop. Will they be taking advantage of the 'blind eye turned' towards Q1 and player payment?
Are you saying Q1 players get money , no way ,
“For the liespotter who knows how to listen well, the random words, sounds, and phrases in a person's speech are never as random as they seem. They offer a clear sightline into the liar's psyche.”
troupe86
Novice

Post by troupe86 »

Kofi Annan wrote:
troupe86 wrote:Any news on signings/players leaving with regards to Instonians? It'll be interesting to see their squad next season given the drop. Will they be taking advantage of the 'blind eye turned' towards Q1 and player payment?
Are you saying Q1 players get money , no way ,
>EW :stir:
RuPi
Initiate

Post by RuPi »

I would be surprised if Inst finished in the top two of Q1 next year.
therealspratt
Warrior Chief

Post by therealspratt »

Not sure I can really say too much about our ins/outs at Shawsbridge but obviously one or two have moved on in order to keep playing in the AIL, though there's talk that we might be having a couple of decent lads coming back to the club due to better scheduling. One thing of note is that we've started up a new academy program to try and convert some of our quite promising u19 and schools players to 1st XV players faster so that should hopefully plug a few holes! And we won't be paying players that's not a good path to go down.
UlsterNo9
Lord Chancellor

Post by UlsterNo9 »

Doink the Clown wrote:apparantly ards are throwing money about with a few harlequins pleyers going there, not sure where the cash is coming from?
Doink do you mean the Grafton Belfast Harlequins?
BRING OUR BOYS HOME #BOBH
THROWN UNDER THE BUS AND EXILED 14/04/18
dublane
Novice

Post by dublane »

RuPi wrote:I would be surprised if Inst finished in the top two of Q1 next year.
Have many players left? Atkinson and young would be the pick of the bunch?
Kofi Annan
Lord Chancellor

Post by Kofi Annan »

dublane wrote:
RuPi wrote:I would be surprised if Inst finished in the top two of Q1 next year.
Have many players left? Atkinson and young would be the pick of the bunch?
Dub, surely you know Atkinson is away to , er mmmm er Queens
dublane
Novice

Post by dublane »

would be a good signing if he comes to the club, both talented players. keane the other scrum half was very useful too
dublane
Novice

Post by dublane »

Bob young announced as new queen's coach
Kofi Annan
Lord Chancellor

Post by Kofi Annan »

dublane wrote:Bob young announced as new queen's coach
Ballyclare must be happy :lol:
RuPi
Initiate

Post by RuPi »

Has done a good job with Ballyclare, good to see a coach from a junior club get a chance in senior rugby. I am surprised as I had heard that Andy Wood the Clontarf coach had applied, although maybe that was out of nosiness and he never went to interview.