Qualifying Rugby

Join in the craic, and support yer team here!

Moderator: Moderators

Kofi Annan
Lord Chancellor

Re: Qualifying Rugby

Post by Kofi Annan »

therealspratt wrote:I'd say Clonmel are the likely favourites to go up, they're apparently very keen and Leamy seems to be doing a great job. Enniscorthy wouldn't be a bad bet that said, from their cup final wins they've certainly shown a talent for handling high pressure situations though I wouldn't say their team exactly has the quality to live in the AIL. I don't think any Ulster Junior side currently is ready to go up, it would help if 2C were a bit more of a hospitable place with less travelling.
Rearranged Game , Tuesday 12th
“For the liespotter who knows how to listen well, the random words, sounds, and phrases in a person's speech are never as random as they seem. They offer a clear sightline into the liar's psyche.”
CIMANFOREVER
Lord Chancellor

Post by CIMANFOREVER »

Kofi Annan wrote:
Grosvenor to stay up and make life for the former landlord who had them evicted hell. Come on the cregagh green socks. :stout:
:roll: :thumleft: we'll see.... Btw I have always had a lot of time for Grosvenor and am in no way advocating any previous :salut:
Exterminate all rational thought
Kofi Annan
Lord Chancellor

Post by Kofi Annan »

CIMANFOREVER wrote:
Kofi Annan wrote:
Grosvenor to stay up and make life for the former landlord who had them evicted hell. Come on the cregagh green socks. :stout:
:roll: :thumleft: we'll see.... Btw I have always had a lot of time for Grosvenor and am in no way advocating any previous :salut:
Well DDee put to the sword and a good chance Grosvenor will stay up, that is a remarkable turnaround, it shows how crap the previous coach was.

I note a lot of teams having to play 3 games a week to catch up.Why ,( IRFU over ruled Leinster clubs from doing so on health and player welfare)

I see Bangor got a draw in enniscorty,could clonmel be a surprise.

With regards CI: their 3rds will win some Micky mouse trophy and the obvious failings will be ignored.
“For the liespotter who knows how to listen well, the random words, sounds, and phrases in a person's speech are never as random as they seem. They offer a clear sightline into the liar's psyche.”
Neill_M
Lord Chancellor

Post by Neill_M »

46-8 to Grosvenor v Donaghadee, Lisburn beat Academy as well 26-10

A win for Enniskillen midweek v Carrick will see them overtake Coleraine for 2nd spot in Q2 and the playoff v Ards.
Tighty
Initiate

Post by Tighty »

Kofi Annan wrote:
CIMANFOREVER wrote:
Kofi Annan wrote:
Well DDee put to the sword and a good chance Grosvenor will stay up, that is a remarkable turnaround, it shows how crap the previous coach was.

I note a lot of teams having to play 3 games a week to catch up.Why ,( IRFU over ruled Leinster clubs from doing so on health and player welfare)

With regards CI: their 3rds will win some Micky mouse trophy and the obvious failings will be ignored.
All this chat about Grosvenor led me to have a look at the club website. In the history section I note reference to Grosvenor bringing a ‘dowry of above 200K’ when they moved their base to Belmont. I trust Grosvenor got a good ‘’divorce settlement’’!!
Neill_M
Lord Chancellor

Post by Neill_M »

Enniskillen beat Carrick 31-5 last night. Have beaten Coleraine to 2nd in Q2 by a point 64 v 63. Will now travel to Ards in the Q1/Q2 playoff on Saturday.

Must win game for Donaghadee tonight at Randalstown if they want to avoid the Q2/Q3 playoff v UUC on Saturday week.
Neill_M
Lord Chancellor

Post by Neill_M »

Donaghadee beat at Randalstown 24-8 last night, will be hosting UUC next Saturday in the playoff. Grosvenor are safe.
Gerald the Mole
Warrior

Post by Gerald the Mole »

Neill_M wrote:Donaghadee beat at Randalstown 24-8 last night, will be hosting UUC next Saturday in the playoff. Grosvenor are safe.
I think coaching is a big issue at Q level, to many guys not good enough and getting paid to be average, on the coaching front anyone know were Morgan from Bangor is heading to next year.
UlsterNo9
Lord Chancellor

Post by UlsterNo9 »

Kofi Annan wrote:
CIMANFOREVER wrote:
Kofi Annan wrote:

Kofi anymore predictions

CI 1s relegated
Grosvenor evicted

Their 3s win the mickey mouse trophy against a team that beat them 41-0 and 55-0 during the season :scratch:

Take a look at yourself CI
BRING OUR BOYS HOME #BOBH
THROWN UNDER THE BUS AND EXILED 14/04/18
Aird
Squire

Post by Aird »

Clonmel 7 - 22 Enniscorthy no bonus pt for Scorthy
Kofi Annan
Lord Chancellor

Post by Kofi Annan »

Kofi anymore predictions

CI 1s relegated
Grosvenor evicted

Their 3s win the mickey mouse trophy against a team that beat them 41-0 and 55-0 during the season :scratch:

I hope Dungannon make an appeal

I predict Hinch to lose their play off, Enniscorthy to win Round Robin and Bangor to slip up at Sligo, mind you Sligo are sh1t
Neill_M
Lord Chancellor

Post by Neill_M »

Ards bt Enniskillen 10-8 in the Q1-Q2 playoff

Sent from my GT-I8190N using Tapatalk
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

I hate ards
Kofi Annan
Lord Chancellor

Post by Kofi Annan »

Russ wrote:I hate ards
Are they worse than Hinch
Tighty
Initiate

Post by Tighty »

Kofi Annan wrote:
Kofi anymore predictions

CI 1s relegated
Grosvenor evicted

I hope Dungannon make an appeal

I predict Hinch to lose their play off, Enniscorthy to win Round Robin and Bangor to slip up at Sligo, mind you Sligo are sh1t
Kofi - no prediction about how Ballymena will do in the playoffs ?

PS. I hope Ballymena and Hinch win their respective ''semis'' as it will mean there will be at least 1 Ulster team in AIL 1A next season