Image
Image
Image

Topics Calendar

June 2018

S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30

Who is online

In total there are 41 users online :: 9 registered, 1 hidden and 31 guests

Most users ever online was 454 on Sun Apr 15, 2018 7:04 pm

Registered users: AhrefsBot, Bing [Bot], Dave, Google [Bot], Majestic-12 [Bot], mid ulster maestro, richardt84, SemrushBot, YandexBot


Legend :: Administrators, Moderators

Statistics

Total posts 643288
Total topics 18976
Total members 2907
Our newest member TCLad

Qualifying Rugby

Join in the craic, and support yer team here!

Moderators: The Fonz, Moderators

  • Advertisement

Topic Rating:
  • 1 vote
  

Re: Qualifying Rugby

Postby dublane » Sat Mar 18, 2017 11:58 pm

Well done to Omagh and Coleraine. Q1and Q2 champions
User avatar
dublane
Novice
 
Posts: 267
Joined: Fri Mar 16, 2012 12:21 pm

Re: Qualifying Rugby

Postby Neill_M » Sun Mar 19, 2017 2:19 pm

Ards going down to Q2. Donaghadee to Q3. Dromore will prob host CI in the Q1/Q2 playoff. UUC will prob host PSNI in Q2/Q3 one.

Of course if Omagh get into the AIL, some of the above will change.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
Neill_M
Lord Chancellor
 
Posts: 4513
Joined: Fri Sep 07, 2007 10:51 am

Re: Qualifying Rugby

Postby TheSnapper » Sun Mar 19, 2017 2:36 pm

Neill_M wrote:Ards going down to Q2. Donaghadee to Q3. Dromore will prob host CI in the Q1/Q2 playoff. UUC will prob host PSNI in Q2/Q3 one.

Of course if Omagh get into the AIL, some of the above will change.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Dee would be better of going to Junior Rugby Q3 would kill them off as a club, is the Divas that are Bangor safe? Seems to be going to shît on the Gold Coast , money only buys short term success , after all these years you would think teams would have learnt their lesson , well except for Inst who couldn't win a league if they bought Dan Carter
Available for weddings May to August only
User avatar
TheSnapper
Novice
 
Posts: 260
Joined: Wed May 04, 2011 11:22 am
Location: Behind the Posts

Re: Qualifying Rugby

Postby Neill_M » Sun Mar 19, 2017 2:47 pm

TheSnapper wrote:
Neill_M wrote:Ards going down to Q2. Donaghadee to Q3. Dromore will prob host CI in the Q1/Q2 playoff. UUC will prob host PSNI in Q2/Q3 one.

Of course if Omagh get into the AIL, some of the above will change.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Dee would be better of going to Junior Rugby Q3 would kill them off as a club, is the Divas that are Bangor safe? Seems to be going to shît on the Gold Coast , money only buys short term success , after all these years you would think teams would have learnt their lesson , well except for Inst who couldn't win a league if they bought Dan Carter


Bangor are 12 pts ahead of the bottom side Boyne with 4 games left, so should be ok but not locked in yet.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
Neill_M
Lord Chancellor
 
Posts: 4513
Joined: Fri Sep 07, 2007 10:51 am

Re: Qualifying Rugby

Postby therealspratt » Sun Mar 19, 2017 6:08 pm

Surprised that CI didn't come first in Q2, they seemed to be tanking all before them at the start of the season!
User avatar
therealspratt
Warrior Assassin
 
Posts: 1299
Joined: Thu Apr 18, 2013 11:53 pm

Re: Qualifying Rugby

Postby armalig » Sun Mar 19, 2017 9:31 pm

well done to Omagh Accies 1sts....great season :cheers: :D :D :cheers:
User avatar
armalig
Novice
 
Posts: 67
Joined: Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:00 pm

Re: Qualifying Rugby

Postby Neill_M » Sun Apr 02, 2017 1:15 pm

After Sat, CI confirmed as 2nd in Q2 and will travel to Dromore in Q1/Q2 playoff.

Ballymoney have won Q3, with PSNI confirmed as 2nd. Will travel to UUC for the playoff.

Bad start for Omagh in AIL Playoffs, beaten at home by Malahide.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
Neill_M
Lord Chancellor
 
Posts: 4513
Joined: Fri Sep 07, 2007 10:51 am

Re: Qualifying Rugby

Postby CIMANFOREVER » Sun Apr 02, 2017 3:00 pm

therealspratt wrote:Surprised that CI didn't come first in Q2, they seemed to be tanking all before them at the start of the season!

The usual fs :banghead: plus ca change... >flog
Exterminate all rational thought
User avatar
CIMANFOREVER
Chancellor to the King
 
Posts: 3031
Joined: Sat Oct 30, 2010 6:16 pm
Location: The Dufferin

Re: Qualifying Rugby

Postby UlsterNo9 » Sun Apr 02, 2017 3:31 pm

What happened at Donaghadee this season? Hate to see any team implode, hopefully get themselves back on track next season with the slate wiped clean.
#LOGANOUT
User avatar
UlsterNo9
Red Hand Ambassador
 
Posts: 2982
Images: 1
Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:02 pm

Re: Qualifying Rugby

Postby Gerald the Mole » Sun Apr 02, 2017 6:39 pm

UlsterNo9 wrote:What happened at Donaghadee this season? Hate to see any team implode, hopefully get themselves back on track next season with the slate wiped clean.


Hiring shît coaches over the past couple of years did not help, especially when the players knew how shît they were. And then the last one realised how shît he was and left after quarter a season , leaving them even more downhearted, credit to the guys who tried to turn it round, but I fear it's too late, I hope they make the right decision next year with regards to the level they want to compete at I fear that Q3 will ruin them, if they start losing games some of those players won't travel to Monaghan, Cavan, Virginia etc to get a tanking, but then maybe the branch might redesign the league into regions to accommodate them for internal reasons.

I know Quins said they won't go to Q1, what if they do, will it Feçk up promotion / relegation.

Quins , Rainey , Derry all need help.
User avatar
Gerald the Mole
Steward
 
Posts: 888
Joined: Fri Oct 10, 2014 9:44 am

Re: Qualifying Rugby

Postby Snipe Watson » Sun Apr 02, 2017 9:12 pm

Gerald the Mole wrote:
UlsterNo9 wrote:What happened at Donaghadee this season? Hate to see any team implode, hopefully get themselves back on track next season with the slate wiped clean.


Hiring shît coaches over the past couple of years did not help, especially when the players knew how shît they were. And then the last one realised how shît he was and left after quarter a season , leaving them even more downhearted, credit to the guys who tried to turn it round, but I fear it's too late, I hope they make the right decision next year with regards to the level they want to compete at I fear that Q3 will ruin them, if they start losing games some of those players won't travel to Monaghan, Cavan, Virginia etc to get a tanking, but then maybe the branch might redesign the league into regions to accommodate them for internal reasons.

I know Quins said they won't go to Q1, what if they do, will it Feçk up promotion / relegation.

Quins , Rainey , Derry all need help.

There have been a number of clubs struggling to stay afloat for a while now. The whole thing needs looked at.
#NotMyCountry
User avatar
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
 
Posts: 22669
Joined: Mon Sep 08, 2008 6:42 pm

Re: Qualifying Rugby

Postby Gerald the Mole » Mon Apr 03, 2017 8:16 am

Snipe Watson wrote:
Gerald the Mole wrote:
UlsterNo9 wrote:What happened at Donaghadee this season? Hate to see any team implode, hopefully get themselves back on track next season with the slate wiped clean.


Hiring shît coaches over the past couple of years did not help, especially when the players knew how shît they were. And then the last one realised how shît he was and left after quarter a season , leaving them even more downhearted, credit to the guys who tried to turn it round, but I fear it's too late, I hope they make the right decision next year with regards to the level they want to compete at I fear that Q3 will ruin them, if they start losing games some of those players won't travel to Monaghan, Cavan, Virginia etc to get a tanking, but then maybe the branch might redesign the league into regions to accommodate them for internal reasons.

I know Quins said they won't go to Q1, what if they do, will it Feçk up promotion / relegation.

Quins , Rainey , Derry all need help.

There have been a number of clubs struggling to stay afloat for a while now. The whole thing needs looked at.


The branch says it is, but it really is a matter of the emperor fiddling while Rome burns,
User avatar
Gerald the Mole
Steward
 
Posts: 888
Joined: Fri Oct 10, 2014 9:44 am

Re: Qualifying Rugby

Postby Neill_M » Sun Apr 09, 2017 9:29 pm

Playoffs on Sat:

Q1/2 Dromore v CIYMS
Q2/3 UUC v PSNI


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
Neill_M
Lord Chancellor
 
Posts: 4513
Joined: Fri Sep 07, 2007 10:51 am

Re: Qualifying Rugby

Postby BaggyTrousers » Sun Apr 09, 2017 9:49 pm

TheSnapper wrote:
Neill_M wrote:Ards going down to Q2. Donaghadee to Q3. Dromore will prob host CI in the Q1/Q2 playoff. UUC will prob host PSNI in Q2/Q3 one.

Of course if Omagh get into the AIL, some of the above will change.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Dee would be better of going to Junior Rugby Q3 would kill them off as a club, is the Divas that are Bangor safe? Seems to be going to shît on the Gold Coast , money only buys short term success , after all these years you would think teams would have learnt their lesson , well except for Inst who couldn't win a league if they bought Dan Carter


Old news Shirley, Bangor are about 2 or 3 decades away from the good old days. Did I miss a good year?
SUPPORT THE TEAM, FU'CK THE REGIME - UNTIL TERRY SHAME SLOGAN IS GASSED

FIRFU - FU'CK YOU ONE AND ALL, CAVING IN TO SPONSORS, SACKING THE INNOCENT FOR A FEW DOLLARS MORE, SHAMEFUL BASTA'RDS. YOU'VE LOST MY SUPPORT & I HOPE MORE ULSTERMEN & WOMEN
User avatar
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
 
Posts: 28683
Joined: Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:29 pm

Re: Qualifying Rugby

Postby Gerald the Mole » Sun Apr 09, 2017 10:04 pm

Yes old news, Bangor held on, Ards in free fall , Dee in dire straits, and if they don't go down a few more leagues voluntarily I fear for them. ARds have big ambitions, but more a wet dream than anything.

Both have something in common, they hired shît coaches and that helped the slide,

Bangor have it all to lose, they have enjoyed the year, enjoyed the pi$h ups, but if they want to do better they will have to grow up.
User avatar
Gerald the Mole
Steward
 
Posts: 888
Joined: Fri Oct 10, 2014 9:44 am

PreviousNext


  • Advertisement

Return to Provincial an' aither teams

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

Recent Forum Topics

!-- Piwik -->