Ravenhill GAA match

Join in the craic, and support yer team here!

Moderator: Moderators

big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Re: Ravenhill GAA match

Post by big mervyn »

Gael wrote:How long will it be until the new Casement is built?
Well, a local residents committee has been formed to protest agin the redevelopment stealing their light, so watch this space.
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

big mervyn wrote:
Well, a local residents committee has been formed to protest agin the redevelopment stealing their light, so watch this space.

A bit like the Havelock Square Residents Merv, they probably smell a few quid blowing in the wind.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
damianmcr
Lord Chancellor

Post by damianmcr »

BaggyTrousers wrote:
big mervyn wrote:

A bit like the Havelock Square Residents Merv, they probably smell a few quid blowing in the wind.
The new Casement is a terrible idea for a GAA stadium.
Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Post by Cockatrice »

Kofi Annan wrote:
pwrmoore wrote:Had a chat about this this morning. Standard for GAA is 140m between the posts but there isn't much requirement for space behind the lines so pitch could be nearly full length. It will be a bit narrower than usual but it's a testamonial not a competitive game so it'll be fine.
what's the width sir?
Never mind the width feel the quality !
Currently studying Stage 5 (level3) at IRFU
BuckRogers
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by BuckRogers »

Horrid disease and I hope the event goes well and will have my full support.
LeinsterLad
Novice

Post by LeinsterLad »

Kofi Annan wrote:Support the cause, BUT no to foreign sports at Ravenhill
Only saw your comment through a quote as from the handful of times I visited this site, you managed to make it onto my ignore list! (which must be lonely as I never use those things!)

But what an idiotic comment, in a thread about a charity game for motor neuron disease no less! On that basis I wont take the bate.

I hope it's a fantastic occassion and raises lots of money for a very worthy cause!
Kofi Annan
Lord Chancellor

Post by Kofi Annan »

LeinsterLad wrote:
Kofi Annan wrote:Support the cause, BUT no to foreign sports at Ravenhill
Only saw your comment through a quote as from the handful of times I visited this site, you managed to make it onto my ignore list! (which must be lonely as I never use those things!)

But what an idiotic comment, in a thread about a charity game for motor neuron disease no less! On that basis I wont take the bate.

I hope it's a fantastic occassion and raises lots of money for a very worthy cause!
I hope I am on your ignore list, moron.
“For the liespotter who knows how to listen well, the random words, sounds, and phrases in a person's speech are never as random as they seem. They offer a clear sightline into the liar's psyche.”