Poor crowd at stupid friendly

Join in the craic, and support yer team here!

Moderator: Moderators

LegsLikeSausages
Warrior Chief

Poor crowd at stupid friendly

Post by LegsLikeSausages »

I see that the stupid 'marquee' friendly between Barnet and Natal at the Sticklebrick arena (Lego is too high class) has not sold out and what few supporters there are, seem to be supporting Natal.
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Poor crowd at stupid friendly

Post by Russ »

LegsLikeSausages wrote:I see that the stupid 'marquee' friendly between Barnet and Natal at the Sticklebrick arena (Lego is too high class) has not sold out and what few supporters there are, seem to be supporting Natal.
Is this tom kite online?
LegsLikeSausages
Warrior Chief

Post by LegsLikeSausages »

Russ wrote:
LegsLikeSausages wrote:I see that the stupid 'marquee' friendly between Barnet and Natal at the Sticklebrick arena (Lego is too high class) has not sold out and what few supporters there are, seem to be supporting Natal.
Is this tom kite online?
BT
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

LegsLikeSausages wrote:
Russ wrote:
Is this tom kite online?
BT
Haha can't believe they televised that tom kite. Could be worse. Could be this tom kite game on Sky

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
therealspratt
Warrior Chief

Post by therealspratt »

Was considering heading over to check out Natal since there's not too many opportunities to see a South African team live these days but it's all the way over in Barnet and I'd have to put up with watching the Saracens...
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

therealspratt wrote:Was considering heading over to check out Natal since there's not too many opportunities to see a South African team live these days but it's all the way over in Barnet and I'd have to put up with watching the Saracens...
Plus tickets were more than a fiver. Who ran this tom kite? ERC? Disaster.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk