Leinster Schools strength growing.

Join in the craic, and support yer team here!

Moderator: Moderators

Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Leinster Schools strength growing.

Post by Shan »

I have just been given news that John Broderick, Irish Teacher and rugby coach in my old school St. Muchins College in Limerick, is moving to Blackrock next year. John has had many Irish internationals and Munster players pass through his hands in the last few years. I don't know him personally as I was gone before he joined the school.....although I did work with his brother. Small fecking place is Limerick.

I don't know any of the details around this but given the fact John is a Clareman he is not moving because of homesickness. It appears to me that the Dublin fee-paying schools are stepping up their efforts even more to attract the best schoolboy coaches in the country. Dublin have already taken over at underage and AIL level and it seems the are going to continue to prosper. One thing is for sure anyway and that is that Blackrock will improve with John's assistance, assuming they have guys with some natural talent coming through the school.

Some of you may have seen John Broderick as he is the main pundit on TG4 for rugby.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jCpxyKPh-a4
It is a man's own mind, not his enemy or foe, that lures him to evil ways.