Sweey Mother of Jesus

Join in the craic, and support yer team here!

Moderator: Moderators

BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Sweey Mother of Jesus

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Jamie: The Saracens logo apparently links the crusades, when the term was used to describe the Arabs – hence the Islamic overtones to it.

Chris June 10, 2014 at 12:24 pm - Reply

You’re right Jamie – and the leader of the Saracens was Saladin. Unbelievably, if you take the the first two letters of the forwards coach surname (Alex SAnderson), the last letter of the Director of Rugby’s surname (Mark McCalL), the first two letter sof the kicking coach’s Christian name BACKWARDS (DAn Vickers) and the middle letters REVERSED of the two squad “Brothers” (VuNIpola” you get …. SALADIN. Conspiracy theory proved.

Jamie June 10, 2014 at 12:26 pm - Reply Author

That is superb – looks like it took some time to work out too. Points for effort.
I had to give this a thread of it's own so it disappears into obscurity quickly.

Holy sweet mother of Jesus & the feckin' wee donkey. That wins the Baggy for the greatest pile of shyte of this or any other season.

Chris very clearly needs shooting in the face.
Against.18jpg.jpg
Against.18jpg.jpg (11.33 KiB) Viewed 1122 times
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Sweey Mother of Jesus

Post by Snipe Watson »

BaggyTrousers wrote:
Jamie: The Saracens logo apparently links the crusades, when the term was used to describe the Arabs – hence the Islamic overtones to it.

Chris June 10, 2014 at 12:24 pm - Reply

You’re right Jamie – and the leader of the Saracens was Saladin. Unbelievably, if you take the the first two letters of the forwards coach surname (Alex SAnderson), the last letter of the Director of Rugby’s surname (Mark McCalL), the first two letter sof the kicking coach’s Christian name BACKWARDS (DAn Vickers) and the middle letters REVERSED of the two squad “Brothers” (VuNIpola” you get …. SALADIN. Conspiracy theory proved.

Jamie June 10, 2014 at 12:26 pm - Reply Author

That is superb – looks like it took some time to work out too. Points for effort.
I had to give this a thread of it's own so it disappears into obscurity quickly.

Holy sweet mother of Jesus & the feckin' wee donkey. That wins the Baggy for the greatest pile of shyte of this or any other season.

Chris very clearly needs shooting in the face.
Against.18jpg.jpg
Not serious surely?
eeyore
Initiate

Re: Sweey Mother of Jesus

Post by eeyore »

I knew I shouldn't have pointed you towards rugbyblog.com baggy.
Seems it's got more crazies than on here.
Wooohooo!! Only donkey left on the board